Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You were NOT ABUSED. It's ALWAYS your FAULT.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I wanted to talk about abusive relationships today, this is a lot similar to our betrayal post.

There are a lot of things we do out of faith or hope as humans and they need to be condemned fast, or people would go into this game of blaming their surroundings and I agree there are times when it's your surroundings but it's never ALL on your surroundings.

People say they were abused in a friendship, in a relationship etc.

Especially when you're being hypergamous or in a friendship with let's say a Chad.

Most of you already know you shouldn't make friends with a chad but here's the thing:

When you step into a friendship it's always you stepping foot, calling it or imagining it as a friendship.

When someone abuses you, I'm saying no, this WAS NEVER A FRIENDSHIP TO BEGIN WITH. You were just bullied by a piece of shit.

Abusive relationships, like betrayal is a game of two players.

You were only bullied, it wasn't abusive. You step foot into that relationship.

You considered it a friendship.

You were bullied. You weren't abused or betrayed and all that crap. None of it.

You were the one who put his/her faith into the friendship/relationship.

You are the foolish one who considered it a friendship.

You weren't abused you were just bullied.

Toilets let themselves get abused by Chad in relationships. Any toilet who was beaten by her boyfriend deserves it for letting it happen.

Femsects deserve all the abuse/bullying in the world for going into hypergamous relationships

It’s The same most times
That's true but a lot of people don't realise they do have power even if some power in such relationships. I wanna drive such words out of existence, where they blame only their surroundings and never take responsibility.

Made for foids. Used by foids.