Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You want to pursue STEM? An IQ situated in the 120+ range is required for passing through. If your IQ is average, you won't contribute to society.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Main qimg 3ec0cf9e63df05f0a9900c3b93d55bf7

(*) source: Linda S. Gottfredson - Why g matters: The complexity of everyday life; Intelligence, Volume 24, Issue 1, January–February 1997, Pages 79–132.

Which universities are being taken in account? I doubt this can be applied worldwide.

Average IQ of a harvard graduate is 130-135, it's really hard to believe that the average university isn't that far away from Ivy league ones

+ hundreds of other non-woke studies say the same about what I'm implying here.

Which universities are being taken in account? I doubt this can be applied worldwide
I'm guessing American ones. Take a look for further references: source: Linda S. Gottfredson - Why g matters: The complexity of everyday life; Intelligence, Volume 24, Issue 1,

I'm guessing American ones.
Average IQ of a harvard graduate is 130-135, it's really hard to believe that the, supposedly, average university isn't that far away from Ivy league ones.

They are probably selecting Qs ranking <1000 universities

You could probably get a job in like web development without needing a particularly high IQ.
There's already hundreds but thousands of Indians, Pakistani and Chinese developers with high IQ grinding non-stop just to get a job position overseas. Web development is pointless nowadays unless you truly enjoy it as a hobby (let's say for a gaming community).

Yes, though Verbal IQ strongly influences Fluid IQ.

Need to have high IQ (135+) and high stamina (12 hour work days with no weekends off) to succeed in STEM.

@Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ GTFIH! :feelsUnreal:

Brutal being low/average IQ; we have to deal with both a physical impairment with our subhumanity, and also a mental one with not being a high IQ geniuscels able to speed through education and employment opportunities... :feelsclown:

Thus lowering our reputation even more than it already was from the horn effect lowering the perception others have of our intelligence, due to our unattractive physical appearance. :feelsUgh:

Average IQ of a harvard graduate is 130-135, it's really hard to believe that the, supposedly, average university isn't that far away from Ivy league ones.

They are probably selecting Qs ranking <1000 universities
How is that hard to believe? 40% of all college students drop out and even more drop out of STEM fields, almost 50 - 60 percent for Engineering and Computer Science whose courses are already selectively biased towards higher IQ men. Universities completely screen out sub 120 iq men from ever graduating with a valuable degree. :blackpill:
@PLA1092

How is that hard to believe? 40% of all college students drop out and even more drop out of STEM fields, almost 50 - 60 percent for Engineering and Computer Science whose courses are already selectively biased towards higher IQ men. Universities completely screen out sub 120 iq men from ever graduating with a valuable degree. :blackpill:
@PLA1092

Very, very hard, especially when paid colleges exist and there is not rigor in many countries when it comes to the quality of colleges.

And when many of those studies are thrown by people who did not bother to read important details about them

@PLA1092

I have already taken the IQpill; you might be able to graduate with a sub 120 IQ, but pretending like you're ever going to be able to wealthmaxx and get the top job at Google or something is laughable. :reeeeee:

at least I'm top 1% in something

How did you drop out off high school? Even retardedcels I've known passed it easily.
I'm german. school system is hard to explain. Basically 3 forms from retard to "smart". Normie middle ends at age 16 where you either get a job or continue on to what I'd call "high school" here. only if you're smart enough tho. hard to explain. Basically we don't have high school

nah, i was studying IT and there were so much average iq people in my uni and also at my work

You could probably get a job in like web development without needing a particularly high IQ.
big cope, web dev is now very hard and the frameworks/tech changes every few years relatively fast. forcing people to relearn shit over and over

Need to have high IQ (135+) and high stamina (12 hour work days with no weekends off) to succeed in STEM.
Sadly have to agree. I am trying to escape my mediocre stem job for a solid paying one and keep failing the interviews because haven't grinded enough. You need fucking grind 600-1500 hours(varies on IQ) in addition to wageslaving 8 hours daily while working to actually be skilled enough to get a solid good paying STEM job. The grind has gotten out of fucking hand due to all the fucking high IQ gooks/curries imported

The threat is over-exaggerated. The vast majority of corporations are unwilling to sponsor employment visas to foreign workers, and the big corporations that do have enough barriers in hiring them anyway like H1b visa lottery, permanent labor certification, etc.
even ignoring the H1B visa niggas, the competition is too much nowadays. Every fucker cunt and their mother going in tech! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ GTFIH! :feelsUnreal:

Brutal being low/average IQ; we have to deal with both a physical impairment with our subhumanity, and also a mental one with not being a high IQ geniuscels able to speed through education and employment opportunities... :feelsclown:

Thus lowering our reputation even more than it already was from the horn effect lowering the perception others have of our intelligence, due to our unattractive physical appearance. :feelsUgh:
Indeed, the fucking competition is out of hand. To live a decent life you need be top 10% income,IQ, looks,height , dick. Fucked clown nigger planet
@PLA1092

indeed high as fuck drop out rate
I have already taken the IQpill; you might be able to graduate with a sub 120 IQ, but pretending like you're ever going to be able to wealthmaxx and get the top job at Google or something is laughable. :reeeeee:
sub120iq can make it to Google if he can grind 1500+ hours of coding fuckery in addition to all the work/school/internship related bullshit. Competition is too insane.
nah, i was studying IT and there were so much average iq people in my uni and also at my work
those average IQ fuckers have to work their ass off. I am one of them and have to grind a fucking shit ton

i already hold an engineering degree. not worth it

The grind has gotten out of fucking hand due to all the fucking high IQ gooks/curries imported
Fucking brutal dude. Everybody always seethes about like the nigs, the spics, and the sandnigs, but they’re not the problem. It’s the fucking ricecels and currycels coming in and taking the good jobs and driving salaries down and increasing the amount of effort you need to put in.

I think the greatest meme ever told us that there’s a labor shortage and these companies are trying to hire anybody that is willing to work. That’s only for like the shit tier jobs like mcdicks. The good jobs have hundreds or even thousands of people applying.

Jobs are like foids. Fucking everybody is trying to get one and there is so much competition that it’s almost impossible to get one because their standards become so insanely high

Jobs are like foids. Fucking everybody is trying to get one and there is so much competition that it’s almost impossible to get one because their standards become so insanely high
based

Unless you are a foid or black, then there's affirmative action.

Is it? I was assuming it was pretty doable for the average person based off of online tutorials.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHNSanmqQ4

Aren't the majority of sites still written in PHP?

Tbh I was worrying it was getting too saturated since loads of people in my school are switching over to CS. Do you think it's worth it to still go in?

I'd say it is worth it if you are prepared to grind thru college and more importantly grind for 3-5 years during entry level to make it to the good jobs. Many people I knew, basically grinded thru college + 3-5 years afterwards till 250-300k salary after that they start chill maxxing. Which imo is the way to go. The grind is fucking extremely brutal and horrible but if you do it now, you are saving your future self 10-15 years in retirement speed if not more. Also if you are very strategic eventually you can end up with <20-25 hr work week with solid 250-300k salary. But this will require lots of initial effort and research

Is it? I was assuming it was pretty doable for the average person based off of online tutorials.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHNSanmqQ4

Aren't the majority of sites still written in PHP?

Tbh I was worrying it was getting too saturated since loads of people in my school are switching over to CS. Do you think it's worth it to still go in?

web dev for a specific stack can somewhat be learned thru tutorials. But you need 2-3 high quality projects a stack to be truly skilled in a stack although for entry level many companies will still accept 1-2. By the way internships>all else if you go tech route. In fact quality internships>school ranking even.

Fucking brutal dude. Everybody always seethes about like the nigs, the spics, and the sandnigs, but they’re not the problem. It’s the fucking ricecels and currycels coming in and taking the good jobs and driving salaries down and increasing the amount of effort you need to put in.

I think the greatest meme ever told us that there’s a labor shortage and these companies are trying to hire anybody that is willing to work. That’s only for like the shit tier jobs like mcdicks. The good jobs have hundreds or even thousands of people applying.

yup, and what sucks for tech is you can't bullshit your way thru this shit. You can only grind strategically which is what I have been doing. But even with that it is hundreds upon hundreds hours of unpaid labor till you get good enough to break to the high tier tech jobs.

The curry/rice are indeed the worst immigrants for us STEMcels already here. I personally oppose STEM immigration more so than anything else. It is too hard cause those fuckers. A dangerous African nigger from the worst most Savage part of Africa is preferable to a curry/rice STEMcel as he maybe dangerous but won't take a good solid job.

“Most people considering these careers come from wealthy, educated backgrounds and the student IQ distribution is skewed in schools serving this population.”

Having a high IQ is like having a 10 mile head start against lower IQ’s in a race. You can put forth your best effort but you will never be able to catch up against someone who is thousands of steps ahead of you.

If you are poor and suspect you have lower
than average intelligence, you shouldn’t waste your time with STEM. You will never be able to compensate for deficiencies in your intelligence against other high IQ rich fags with connections in a hyper-competitive nepotistic world. It’s a lot like dating: You’re a 5’2” balding Indian janitor and subscribe to a blue pill mindset; you take showers, dress nicely, get the best hairstyle, work on your communication skills but 99% of women still reject you because of your inherited shortcomings. Meanwhile, genetically tall white men don’t have to jump through these hoops and can get away with treating women poorly and put no effort towards their appearance and still get most women.

The second table you posted is interesting. It seems the highest IQ individuals had perfect lives from the very beginning and were not poor, didn’t have unintelligent trash mothers, and neither did they live in poverty.

With that being said, I wish a slow and painful death on those who complain about having a high IQ as if it were some undesirable trait. I really fucking hate you and want to smash your face in with a fucking hammer :reeeeee:.
Not surprising that the most intelligent individuals tend to not have garbage parents, their parents were successful due to the IQ blessing, also diet/no stress early on does make some difference. I remember reading even in China in spite of all the maoism, the same pre-revolution scholar clan fucker kids have once again become rich, same with Italy and many other nations.

I have no sympathy for depressed high IQ fags. I fucking hate you. You get all the cushy high status jobs and sex because you had intelligent rich parents and I had nothing but scraps. You were given a solid foundation to build your house with bricks and I was given straws
Indeed, I fucking hate em. I know a fucker who has only put in 100 hours of coding grind and was able to get into Google. While I am approaching 300-350 hours now and am likely still 500-600 hours away at the minimum from making it. The grind is horrible but I will push thru, I cannot tolerate my shit salary no more
Take what I say with a grain of salt since I haven't graduated but from what I've heard there's an oversupply of CS graduates however there's a shortage of talent so if you're good enough you'll be fine and should have no problem in the field.
shortage of talent means people willing to grind 500-1000 UNPAID hours of coding faggotry problems for a mere chance to break in to a good solid tech company.

Unless you are a foid or black, then there's affirmative action.
yes they can get to the interview stage 8x more easily possibly. And given more chances means eventually guaranteed success, also ofc many will lower the bar of entry for em.

Hm. What should you grind? Leetcode or personal projects?

I'm a sophomore and I haven't started Leetcoding because of gigaprocrastination :shock:
grind 1 hr leetcode daily. Even if means missing your theoretical grandma's funeral, I am serious, you will thank me for this advice later. If you don't follow it, you are cucking yourself of 100k plus extra salary easily. 1-3 million over a life time possibly

for projects, choose some interesting tech stack or one that is used a lot(mern as you've posted, maybe add some AWS/cloud deployment /unit test bullshit too) if you can't choose. then get started.

btw, passion projects can still make a difference if impressive enough like using a machine learning model of some sort(it is hard but 2-3 months is enough to learn how to do It if grind 3 hrs daily)

try to get 2-3 solid good projects before junior year. Then go full way on internship maxxing and leetcode maxxing. Even if means getting GPA lower.

(Unless you are aiming for the highest tier 300k quant salary, in that case you'll have to somehow maintain good goal, good projects, good internship go to top tier college, and top tier of but likely too late for that unless you are genius or parents prepared you when young. )

Anyway try to get 1 internship before graduation ideally 2-3 even better. Many people say unpaid internship not worth it but nowadays it is worth it if you do it and use it as stepping stone towards a real internship

I'll add in my 2cents as I'm a STEM guy with a STEM job. My numbers will look retarded when it comes to money because I'm down here in Oz.

I have an undergrad degree in Economics with a Masters in AI & Machine Learning. My grad school GPA is 3.7 out of 4.

2018 - First job out of undergrad paid me 45k a year.
2020 - Second job out of undergrad paid me 50k a year. During this job, I worked full-time and studied my masters part time.
2021 - Third job out of undergrad paid me 70k a year.
2022 - Current job, I make 120k a year before tax, about 90k after. FUCK TAXES.

From 2017 to today, I have had 67 job interviews, out of those, 3 job offers.
Professionally tested IQ multiple times, I averaged out at about 134.

This is in a country that is at best, 20 years behind the times. I wish I was in the USA.

Even so, no matter what your IQ is, when your a 5'4ft, bald, cancer survivor, you playing on insanity difficulty.

I'll add in my 2cents as I'm a STEM guy with a STEM job. My numbers will look retarded when it comes to money because I'm down here in Oz.

I have an undergrad degree in Economics with a Masters in AI & Machine Learning. My grad school GPA is 3.7 out of 4.

2018 - First job out of undergrad paid me 45k a year.
2020 - Second job out of undergrad paid me 50k a year. During this job, I worked full-time and studied my masters part time.
2021 - Third job out of undergrad paid me 70k a year.
2022 - Current job, I make 120k a year before tax, about 90k after. FUCK TAXES.

From 2017 to today, I have had 67 job interviews, out of those, 3 job offers.
Professionally tested IQ multiple times, I averaged out at about 134.

This is in a country that is at best, 20 years behind the times. I wish I was in the USA.

Even so, no matter what your IQ is, when your a 5'4ft, bald, cancer survivor, you playing on insanity difficulty.
IQ mogger, hope you recover from your cancer

I know for sure my IQ is not high but tbh im doing very very well in all my Stem classes ever since I entered college so, maybe. My iq is definitely not in the 120+ range.

its crazy cause I still got a long way ahead of me but im already getting tired of StemMaxxing, im looking over what you said OP and you are probably right, I might burn out before I even make it to the finish line. I get so tired of studying and grinding.

I know for sure my IQ is not high but tbh im doing very very well in all my Stem classes ever since I entered college so, maybe. My iq is definitely not in the 120+ range.
you are probably higher IQ than you think, mogger

Stemcels on their way to get minimum pay with no plans of a raise in some shady company:shock:. If we're being honest Truck Driver maxxing is a better career than that, don't listen to the guys that say "Yeah bro I get 100k by doing that in 2022, not because i'm lucky and my job didn't get outsourced".

View attachment 668559
did Colleen Farrelly actually say this or are you just paraphrasing?
She obviously didn't, but STEM careers are going to overtake the Western hemisphere job market sooner or later. If you can't contribute to any STEM field, you're an useless human nowadays.

Truck Driver maxxing is a better career
I can't get my trucking license for the time being (no money). What are your thoughts on self-driving/fully automated trucks?

There is a bullshit narrative that nothing is impossible if you work hard enough.

Will you be born to birdbrained parents or will you have fat-cat parents with powerful connections? It's a luck of the fucking draw :feelsstudy:.
speaking of logic

If we extrapolate the logic of the old adage that is almost UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED SPRINTERS ARE BORN NOT MADE, EG YOU COULD TRAIN 1000 YEARS IN SPRINTING THE 100 METRES, AND NOT GET ANYWHERE NEAR BREAKING 10 SECONDS OR EVEN 11 FOR SOME, YET USAIN BOLT AT 15 DID UNDER 11.

Now we apply this same logic to cerebral activities (not much of a push as IQ again derived from genetics almost entirely, again with almost universal acknowledgement you cant increase iq over time), SOME PEOPLE COULD GRIND FOR 1000 YEARS AND STILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET AN ENTRY LEVEL CODING JOB, OR PLAY THE BANJO, OR PASS THE BAR EXAM.

This is insanely dumb to apply it to physical endeavours BUUUTTTTTTT SOMEHOW NOT MENTAL

THIS IN ITSELF SPEAKS OF SOMEONE WITH A LOW IQ SAYING THIS.

This is the blackpill though, THIS FUCKING UNDERPINS THE BLUE PILL NORMANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN AND IS WOVEN INTO THE MINDS OF BLUEPILLERS, you can jeeeez do anything if you set your mind to it bro, jeeeeez grind hard enough and its all effort bro. FUCKING LEAVING OUT THIS WHOLE CONCEPT OF GENETIC PREDISPOSITION TO CERTAIN ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES.

THIS IS ESSENTIALLY THE BASIS OF WOKENESS, THE HERRR DERRR THERE IS NO SEX BRO JEEEEZ STICK A PENIS ON AND YOUR A MAN, GENETICS DONT MATTER BRO. EXCEPT THE VERY SAME PEOPLE ARE GENETICISTS WHEN LOOKING AT SOMEONES FACE ESPECIALLY MENS FACES AND IF NOT CHAD GENES YOUR IN THE TRASH.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I can't get my trucking license for the time being (no money). What are your thoughts on self-driving/fully automated trucks?
It'll probably happen just not in our lifetimes so it's not something to be worried about now. If you have no money you could always wagecuck or get into side hustles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back