Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You wanna know something fucked

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
i am a 23 yo khhv, my 11 yo sister has had 5 boyfriends, how the fuck is this allowed to happen? i remember seeing her being born now she is with a guy who heightmogs me. fuck this world and everything about it

D123D587 A9C3 4619 93E4 997615D6CAFA

Give it 2 years and she'll have a bigger body count than you'll get in your entire life. :worryfeels:

It's rope fuel when female family members who are much younger than you start dating and eventually start sleeping with guys, they never go for people who look like us or are into nerdy hobbies.

It's rope fuel when female family members who are much younger than you start dating and eventually start sleeping with guys, they never go for people who look like us or are into nerdy hobbies.
having sister is brutal I wish I had an incel brother to cope together

Funny that you think a normie brother will be your friend.

It's not like that.

Everyone is your enemy if you're not genetically gifted visually.

Funny that you think a normie brother will be your friend.

It's not like that.

Everyone is your enemy if you're not genetically gifted visually.
no i said INCEL brother

Depends why you're incel, if your brother is NT and your not then he's going to glow up, start dating, escape inceldom and fuck off at some point too. You'll be left behind unable to escape like he did.

Last edited:
Depends why you're incel, if your brother is NT and your not then he's going to glow up, start dating, escape inceldom and fuck off at some point too.
yeah true, the chances of 2 son both being autistic is slim

yeah true, the chances of 2 son both being autistic is slim
Yep. It happened to me bro, NT brother eventually increased his SMV and fucked off. He hates me now and remarks how I should kill myself when he comes over to our parents for Christmas. We used to be so close as kids before he realized hanging around with a sperg was a bad look.

Yep. It happened to me bro, NT brother eventually increased his SMV and fucked off. He hates me now and remarks how I should kill myself when he comes over to our parents for Christmas. We used to be so close as kids before he realized hanging around with a sperg was a bad look.
he tells u to kys?? damn does he have a gf?

Good choice in engines :feelsohh:
One of the best sounding engines to exist, especially at the price point where any brokie can get it if they really wanted to.

Bonus points if you straight pipe it and rev high for no reason to disturb normies and foids from their sleep. :dab:

he tells u to kys?? damn does he have a gf?
Yep, hates me for being autistic. He's very secretive about his life and has basically become estranged since moving out of my parents house, but I suspect he does have a gf or gets laid.

One of the best sounding engines to exist, especially at the price point where any brokie can get it if they really wanted to.

Bonus points if you straight pipe it and rev high for no reason to disturb normies and foids from their sleep. :dab:
Insane power and super easy to upgrade and add boost and they’re not hard to get at all

Give it 2 years and she'll have a bigger body count than you'll get in your entire life. :worryfeels:
That's already the case, don't need to wait 2 years for this :feelskek: