Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You Wake up one day as a Chad

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
but you look down and you don't have a dick, what do??

We talking the barbie doll aesthetic down there?

I would reject women and focus on other things

I would go on hundreds of dates rejecting women.

I'd have some surgery to become a low tier becky, and then have lesbian sex.:feelsautistic:

You say I don't have a dick but didn't say I don't have any balls, dick transplants are a thing nowadays, and if i'm chad could get money for a dick transplant easily.

Would I still have the same mindset I did when I was a incel?
If so than nothing would change, I would still be a shut in

Recreate Jugoslavija.

Would anyone else get a bit of a reality overdose if you could wake up as Chad, but with your current state of consciousness, realizing how fickle and conditional attraction and friendships really are, having an abundance of it?

I don’t think anyone who’s been in our shoes can just fit into that lifestyle without crashing mentally.

Go on dates with loads of foids. Grope them, finger them and touch them up to the max. All of that softness under my hands. Then, if they get upset when they realize I am a eunuch, I'll guilt trip them for being bad feminists who are unaware of the "sexual norm of penetration" (a patriarchal construct who every feminist should be critical of) and manipulate them into lickig my ass.

Nothing. Without the probability to procreate, then messing with foids is just a waste of time even as a chad