Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You wake up as your 13 year old self. What do you do differently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
I was already suffering beyond understanding at that age, so I would be pretty much powerless.

I'd gymmaxx in order to be more intimidatory since young age. Aside from that i don't think it would change anything, i know some ugly guys that started with sports since young age but bad genetics does not allow you to make big changes.

I guess i'd just immediately looksmaxx, and try to be more outgoing. Hoping that by doing that, i will manage to expirience everything that i've missed out on in the past.

Drop out of school alot earlier and LDAR ASAP

An hero. To be honest, a lot of the shit I'm seeing on here sounds similar to redpill BS and is likely not the reason why any of you are incel. But being 13 again would revert all my weight loss and shit and I'd still be experiencing hell in middle school AND in high school and I'd be fully constrained to it, I wouldn't have any power over my parents to transfer schools, and that wouldn't solve the problem at hand anyways. I'm generally against suicide and obviously against other incels committing suicide, but I would honestly just end up killing myself if that were the case.
"What if" scenarios do seem redpilled in nature but there is some blackpill to it as well. Like others have said you could looksmaxx as much as realistically possible. It depends on what you would change though physically.

Am I 13 years old today, or am I sent back in time to be 13 when I was actually 13?

Accept that I will get bullied in school but there is no use dwelling on it because I can't always stop it from happening,

Be online less, watch less tv and don't second guess myself about how the only reason I'm treated different is because I'm a skinny ethnic,

Be less embarrassed about seen in public and ignore guys if they make fun of you if girls sometimes talk to you,

Don't expect relationships to last, ask out any female friends I make that I find attractive,

Don't spend too much time wondering why girls don't like me,

Don't go indulge in weird and obscure interests unless I am by myself and need to cope,

Don't be deluded into thinking that girls like shy quiet hardworking boys,

Take better care of my eyesight so I don't have to wear glasses:incel:

Don't believe that girls play hard to get and are mean to you if they like you,

Stand up for myself when a guy tries to verbally mog me, but go overboard and don't be a class clown,

Don't be overly romantic with girls you like,

Don't be blunt with girls or try to stimulate intellectual conversations with them, tell them pretty lies they want to hear,

Drink weight gain drinks and do bodyweight fitness exercises,

Don't feel limited to only asking out ethnic girls who are probably chasing after white guys anyway,

Don't try to be friendly with girls unless they are friendly to you, don't talk to guys unless they talk to you,

Don't believe the lie that you are too young to be in a relationship,

Don't take life too seriously or pride yourself for being more "mature" than your peers,

When a girl you previously were friendly with snubs you, move on as fast as you can
Pretty good points ngl.
Am I 13 years old today, or am I sent back in time to be 13 when I was actually 13?
Sent back in time to be 13 when you were actually 13 with the knowledge you have now.

Last edited:
"What if" scenarios do seem redpilled in nature but there is some blackpill to it as well. Like others have said you could looksmaxx as much as realistically possible. It depends on what you would change though physically.
I guess it depends on the person. I personally started looksmaxxing (even though I never called it that) and losing weight at that age, and stuff like HGH wouldn't stop me from having low cheekbones and a recessed chin. Surgery would be out of the question because I would have no say back then.

After suffering for years you one day wake up as your 13 year old self. You get another chance in a sense. What would you do differently to alter the original outcomes of your life knowing what you know now? I'll answer it for you: LOOKSMAXX/SURGERYMAXX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Dedicate self to having sex with a 14/15 year old girl before it was made illegal when I was 20.

Maximum sentence for rape for young offenders is also 10 years (mandatory minimum 1 year if a minor) so even if I get falsely accused, it might be worth it. I'd be out by the time I'm 23 and could use the time to gym-max and get free law degree.

I would have studymaxxed so I could become a doctor and make a comfortable living. I also would have gotten braces earlier , had better sleep and a healthier diet

Study max tbh, also buy bitcoin.

That'd be like my dream come (besides crave for intimacy and sex).
I'd moneymaxx with my knowledge of which stocks have gone up, bitcoin, inject hgh and T, studymaxx.

I guess i'd just immediately looksmaxx, and try to be more outgoing. Hoping that by doing that, i will manage to expirience everything that i've missed out on in the past.
Tbh

Not get my hopes up about the future, and use the current knowledge I have to help myself do better in school.

stop mouthbreathing

I would unironically kill myself as that was the age of my first rejection.