Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You wake up and realize you have became your avi. How do you do?

Not much, my avi is kinda similar to me irl (as much as such a simple drawing can be similar to 3d) maybe I would get few extra looks points and pass as normie.

I would have to monkmax earlier than I plan to . maybe I would be able to slay due to dogpill

Well, I'm da Jokah baby!

I shake my body and dance

I would be even more unfortunate than I am now.

I rope
I rope

Last edited:
Kill some whores

Burn down another village lmao

Would I become Yui living in the K-On world or would I become a live action version of her living in the real world?

Would I retain my mind, memories and personality?

Today on Sesame Street, we're going to talk about the letter G.
There's many words that begin with the letter G.
Ghost. Gregory. Gun. Guts. Go-Kart. Gagging. Gay.
Today was brought to you by the letter G.
G.

Then I get fired by Sesame Street by the next day because a walking G would be horrifying for them.

Die in the Syrian Civil War.

I already am my avi :feelsrope:

I would have to kill myself for being David Hogg

1.Go to Spain.
2.Slay mad bitches.

kill a bird and shit in a box

I slay degenerate sexhavers

I'd be a gorilla with a homo saipian brain and foids would probably flock to me but the problem is is that I get dickmogged by humans

Haunt your dreams

I would be billionaire lmao. I could have all the whores i want

Errr keep smiling?

>bee myself
>get shot

checkmate IT

Im now a white tallfag with a giant cock, so I go to slay

How do you do?
I'm a WW2 vet who killed fiddy men. I'm doing alright.

Liberate the Korean workers

Hang out and get drunk and high with Ricky and Julian tbh.

Really bad,i'd be a 10' tall video game boss.

I wish I looked like Rasputin tbh, I would create my own cult

I would rush into the darkness of the night, and slay every demon to the death like a complete badass and get the bitches 'cuz I'm Chad Sonic and I'm so cool and brolic. I will be the Black Knight!

Last edited:
I’m a soyboy

Tell people that they get what they fucking desERve

I would be a man with the head of a cat so it would be over since I would be a freak. I could Egyptian God fraud maybe.

you would become mod, mogs me

I would be a man with the head of a cat so it would be over since I would be a freak. I could Egyptian God fraud maybe.

you would become mod, mogs me
WOuld I be pooping in cartmans moms pan the whole time? How does that work? Do we just do what our AVI's do? I'd just be a really fat knajjd

WOuld I be pooping in cartmans moms pan the whole time? How does that work? Do we just do what our AVI's do? I'd just be a really fat knajjd
You would just be Fatnajjd probably. I dont think you would have perma diarrhea (I hope not)

Chill in prison actually

Will try to not get eaten

I'll prolly end up as the cockroach foid because of my shitty luck

Go around killing people in my quest to make Skynet real. Would also transform into gigachad and slay massively.

fuckin COOL I’d have thousands of fangirls to choose from (well, more like a few dozen since most are underage) and I’d get to use a gaster blaster on cucks

Have a threesome with marry Jane and gwen Stacy

Pretty happy. I’m now a cute demon girl who could kick the shit out of anyone, but then I’d be sad because my oneitis best friend wants the half-elf princess girl.