Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You think you want a GF. You don't.

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Many here seem to labor under the delusion that once they have fixed some things in their life, they will finally start looking for a GF.

Unfortunately, it doesn't really work that way. 

During the past year I had a big turn of social luck: succeeded at a very competitive exam, got a good career guaranteed, looksmaxed 1 point with the money for more, made a few IRL friends who I can actually trust, fixed my depression. 

Yet... I have no real motivation to seek a GF, even though I could definitely get one by trying hard enough and long enough, or lowering my standards enough.

Part of me will always dislike women for their antiquated sexual drive. Part of me fears disappointment. Part of me hates the perspective of being judged in the "dating process" by women like a slave for sale and paying for their restaurant bills. Part of me doesn't want to join the long line of desperate beta men giving them validation simply for existing. 

I simply think that when you're blackpill it's hard to go back. You become too misogynistic and distrustful to actually want women. For starters, you don't believe in "love"; because you know that "love" actually is conditional.

You also have learned to enjoy loneliness over time. 

I think it will happen to a lot of people here. Looksmaxing or moneymaxxing or else just to find that your desire to date hasn't increased at all.

zGVp1EA.gif

I definitely resonate on the part when you said something about enjoying loneliness. Well because at that stage, you always have yourself to think of and things to do for your own without anyones influence, I guess its something you'd have to pick up from experiencing loneliness for a while.

Once, you cast yourself back into the social sphere, your thoughts may have accumulated overtime during the time you were lonely, and during then you've already drowned in too much of your thoughts, this would end up of you not thinking of others. There is somehow a desire and need to be lonely when you get social responsibilities (hanging out and talking to friends, also making them feel good, sometimes it burdens you because its a weight you have to carry on), especially when you want to explore yourself more...

Of course. It was never about simply getting a girl or having loved ones. It's about knowing how you look and how bad you have it. It's about you knowing how people really view you. It's about knowing how shallow and empty people really are.

Well never find someone have that person genuinely think we are attractive or nice to be around. The reason this place focus on females is because most incels here are males and are attracted to females. Which means females constantly remind them how ugly they are

I wouldn't say I enjoy loneliness, but I strongly identify with this. I honestly can't see myself enjoying a relationship after taking the blackpill. I think there's a point of no return where escaping inceldom can't even undo the damage. Ignorance is bliss. 

I think the pain we go through is very similar to grief. You might move on in some ways, but you'll never be the same. It'll always feel like something is missing.

I don't know what I want and that's a scary thought. From a young age, I'd say 13, I remember always wanting to be myself. When it was time for dinner I'd just wait for others to finish and eat afterwards while I sat in my room. I still do the same now. I need time to think to myself and organize my thoughts without constant talking and distractions. 

I think all I want is the validation that comes from receiving genuine attraction from females, but I just don't know. My cousin who lives in another state has a gf from the Dominican Republic, apparently the dirty bitch hasn't showered or changed her panties in 7 fucking days lmao (his mom told my mom).

A relationship with a female, who is just another human being like us, is not what we romanticize it to be. I'd say in some cases it could make our lives worse. I still want to fuck, though.

You guys sure know how to cope. Like you wouldn't want a girlfriend

idkwattodowithlife said:
I definitely resonate on the part when you said something about enjoying loneliness. Well because at that stage, you always have yourself to think of and things to do for your own without anyones influence, I guess its something you'd have to pick up from experiencing loneliness for a while.

Once, you cast yourself back into the social sphere, your thoughts may have accumulated overtime during the time you were lonely, and during then you've already drowned in too much of your thoughts, this would end up of you not thinking of others. There is somehow a desire and need to be lonely when you get social responsibilities (hanging out and talking to friends, also making them feel good, sometimes it burdens you because its a weight you have to carry on), especially when you want to explore yourself more...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3TgyKhNz8&t=1s[/video]

Great minds are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude. Arthuer Schopenhauer

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. - Arthuer Schopenhauer

Getting a GF only ends in getting cucked. No point of such.

I self-identify as a thirsty man. I can't MGTOW or volcel or whatever. Sex is as necessary as drinking or eating for me.

I agree.

It's like after being alone for so long you become accustomed to being alone and it would be weird having a girl around. Most incels want to be validated/admired like how chads are. Most incels want to walk in a room and see girls checking him out and smiling and shit. Validation > sex

Captvic said:
I agree.

It's like after being alone for so long you become accustomed to being alone and it would be weird having a girl around. Most incels want to be validated/admired like how chads are. Most incels want to walk in a room and see girls checking him out and smiling and shit. Validation > sex

If that happened to an incel, he would be pissing himself.

I just want someone to hang out with and have sex with.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFH69ktGdk[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KutX6MNFU[/video]

If you didn't want a gf you wouldn't be here or you would be making a post about it

incelman said:
If you didn't want a gf you wouldn't be here or you would be making a post about it

i wanted one more than anything a year or two ago but i'd consider myself MGTOW now, i post here because I can relate with most incel material of being physically unattractive plays large part in dating/career/friends and females not caring about personality all that much, they want Status, height, good looks etc especially to show off to their friends.

blackcel said:
I just want someone to hang out with and have sex with.

Females are shit to hang out with. They are quite boring and often have a terrible "normie" sense of humor. That's why they always expect men to carry the conversation, be funny etc.

You'll end up having to separate the two. Someone to hang out with and someone to have sex with.

blackcel said:
Without paying for it, obviously. Also would like that 24/7 access.

I've got news for you boyo, girlfriends aren't free. She will expect you to pay for a ton of shit.

There's an old saying, you don't pay prostitutes for sex. You pay them to leave after.

Fontaine said:
Many here seem to labor under the delusion that once they have fixed some things in their life, they will finally start looking for a GF.

Unfortunately, it doesn't really work that way. 

During the past year I had a big turn of social luck: succeeded at a very competitive exam, got a good career guaranteed, looksmaxed 1 point with the money for more, made a few IRL friends who I can actually trust, fixed my depression. 

Yet... I have no real motivation to seek a GF, even though I could definitely get one by trying hard enough and long enough, or lowering my standards enough.

Part of me will always dislike women for their antiquated sexual drive. Part of me fears disappointment. Part of me hates the perspective of being judged in the "dating process" by women like a slave for sale and paying for their restaurant bills. Part of me doesn't want to join the long line of desperate beta men giving them validation simply for existing. 

I simply think that when you're blackpill it's hard to go back. You become too misogynistic and distrustful to actually want women. For starters, you don't believe in "love"; because you know that "love" actually is conditional.

You also have learned to enjoy loneliness over time. 

I think it will happen to a lot of people here. Looksmaxing or moneymaxxing or else just to find that your desire to date hasn't increased at all.

+9000

This is the final black pill that many here still refuse to swallow.

LTRs are cucked now. FWBs are the way to go. We shall never get that opportunity though.

Ultimately, MGTOW/MSTOW are dead right about these vapid modern FHOs. Never fucking commit to one.

incelman said:

I rarely post here tbh, and I am way more interested in the discussion of lookism than the discussion of mating.

I do not want a girlfriend. I want the ability to obtain one. Also I want to have the ability to keep her. If I by some miracle I managed to find a girlfriend it would be a disaster of a relationship and it would not last long, because I am generally incompetent in life and being forever single is just one of consequences of my incompetence. I do not wish I had a gf, I wish I was competent and resourceful.