Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You think normies are gonna fall for the monkeypox thing?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The ate up all the covid propoganda

Maybe, people will be more afraid if they see their loved ones getting blisters all over their bodies. The American government is probably releasing the virus on purpose throughout the country. The goy are not even wearing masks anymore.

Idk but probably if they decide to push it enough
What if the monkeypox lockdowns close down my nearest fesikh market?

I hope they die from it ngl

I'm guessing not as many will fall for it this time around. Although, I'm sure there will still be a lot of sheep/NPCs out there that will buy into it hook, line and sinker regardless

They are inferior Goyim that fall for everything that the Jew media tells them so yes.

I hope it kills as many people as possible (or at least makes their lives miserable)

they'll bring back more mandate bullshit agagain :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They are inferior Goyim that fall for everything that the Jew media tells them so yes.
https://i.redd.it/79tafruwi4191.jpg

The monkeypox shit supposedly spreads through close prolonged contact with others. That means sex-havers will be the ones affected while we have nothing to fear :feelsLightsaber:

I mean obviously, if they fell for the (((vaccines))) they'll fall for literally anything given enough time

They will 100%

I mean obviously, if they fell for the (((vaccines))) they'll fall for literally anything given enough time

The 30-40-30 rule.

30% of people are easily suggestible and will believe most things without question
40% are fence sitters who tend to just follow the loudest 30%
30% have strong discernment skills or at least take the time to ask questions and think