Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You think an incel would have a chance with this type of foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
No you will not be able to fuck this random internet whore who happens to be your oneitis.

She's too cute, so it would be highly unlikely.

Not a chance pal

no chance at all. what r u high on crystal meth?

Sure, but only as a betabuxxer if you moneymaxx and it's not even certain.

I wanna lick her bald head when she shaves

I don't think an incel would have a chance. :feelsbadman:

I like the song in the shave vlog though.

She sounds dumb and degenerate but she knows she's attractive enough to get 6+ men.

No. She's my type of girl looking from the thumbnail tho.

yes, if you're loaded.

Jfl at u trying to fuck this settle with a whale

Absolutely not

lol, the fuck? No. They are the worst whores, the most cock-hungry sex slaves who want Chad to beat and rape them. The more "freaky" they look, the more masochistic, submissive and thirsty for Chad's iron fist they are.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:at thinking we have a shot at her.

The best chance we would have (at least us ethnic manlet trucels) is with a obese heavily drunk middle aged slob who damn near passed out. And then we'll still be running to risk of a rape accusation if she remembers how truly ugly we were.

She is fucking hot and talking to her (probably) chad bf while shes recording this. Are you on drugs? I need those drugs tbh

She giving her BF the Richard Macklemore haircut:

Never, not even in our wildest fantasies