Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "You speak on Dcard and become a hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair."

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
"
There is a lot of pressure on boys' appearance.
Even looking at suicides and murders, almost all of them are men, because being a man is very stressful.
The top 10 to 20 people in the top 10 to 20 days (and there will be fewer in the future) have all women, and the remaining 80 people are either cuckolded as recyclers, or forced to come back and eat their parents for a lifetime, and eventually die alone.
Looking at the school test scores, men are much higher than women.
But in terms of sex life, most of the people in Jianzhong are still recyclers after all.
On the contrary, how ugly women can get boyfriends; only fans make it more and more difficult to be a recycling industry.
Maybe you will say that this remark is in Yannv, and some fans will come out to protest, maybe you will say that I don’t know how to improve myself, but some people just can’t help,
That 8cm dick
The one with a height of 158,
Ugly as a monster
A guy with a 13-14cm dick will be advised to go straight to trans
This society discriminates against ugly men, short men, and disabled men.
This is Darwin's world. It is an essentially competitive struggle between men, and if you lose, you go home and eat yourself. And being Asian and Indian means you've already lost half of it.
If you give birth to a male, you will fall directly, and if you give birth to a female, you will be fine
In foreign countries, even Asian males can't even be in the recycling industry unless they are handsome.
Do you have a Taiwanese guy who feels the same way?"