Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You shouldn't worry at all about bacteria

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
I've eaten raw lamb, raw bacon, raw chicken heart, raw eggs from the supermarket and I've never gotten sick or any side effects from it. To be fair if the food was super low quality I probably would have due to actual toxins, not bacteria. Infact there's no direct evidence that things like salmonella even make humans sick, it's just that salmonella has been found in higher amounts in people who are sick.

I also never gotten sick from dirt exposure and not showering/changing clothes for weeks.

I also haven't used hand soap for about a year or two.

During Covid I never once used Hand sanitizer.

When really thinking about it the only times I've gotten sick it has been due to cold exposure and/or eating poorly.

The last time I got a fever was previous January, most likely due to the cold.

Raw meat is only edible if you're farming them and is sure of the clean conditions

No way i'm eating raw meat, even if i raise chicken/cow/pig myself i would prepare it with high temperature. Be careful, other than bacteria you can get parasites.

No way i'm eating raw meat, even if i raise chicken/cow/pig myself i would prepare it with high temperature. Be careful, other than bacteria you can get parasites.
Yeah, our ooga booga ancestors cooked them for a reason, and we're evolved to like hot food.

Parasites only eat foods that humans aren't even supposed to eat in the first place but they do, and they only come from animals raised improperly, so it wouldn't even be a concern even if you got them.
Some say they're even good for u but idk about that

Parasites only eat foods that humans aren't even supposed to eat in the first place but they do, and they only come from animals raised improperly, so it wouldn't even be a concern even if you got them.
Some say they're even good for u but idk about that
read about Trichinosis, Cysticercosis, Ascariasis, Taenia saginata

normies should start eating bacteria.

Yeah, our ooga booga ancestors cooked them for a reason, and we're evolved to like hot food.
The reason humans started cooking food was almost certainly due to the fact that during times of need when there wasn't enough meat or fruit toxic plant "food" was the only thing that could be eaten, but to make it slightly edible without it directly killing or making someone severely sick they had to cook it.

Over time raw meat was thrown in with the toxic plant food during the cooking process probably out of simplicity and to make the plant food taste better.

Also the evidence of when humans started cooking meat isn't very strong, a couple of burnt fish teeth near a campsight isn't enough to objectively say that humans have been eating cooked meat for so long, that's like a religious belief.

It might only have started a couple of thousands of years ago.

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent

A lot of microbes don't show any signs of infection until they do quite a lot of damage. Your immune system isn't complete trash and usually can deal with whatever you throw its way, keyword here being 'usually'. As mentioned already, parasites or their eggs or larvae are a thing. There are documented cases of worms tunneling through muscle tissue, which I can only imagine how hellish that must be. That is if you are lucky and they do not decide to make your brain their new home. In other words don't tempt your luck.

Sounds like something an infectious bacteria would say.

bacteria hands typed this