Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You should watch last black man in San Francisco

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Amazing amazing movie possibly one off if not the best movie I’ve ever watched in my life, it explains the life of 2 poor losers living in sf

One of them s poor loser father is a pos who hates his son cuz he still does skateboarding and he thinks it’s childish

they invite a friend to their home but after that the guy starts talking shit about them bullies/ostracizes them

it explains and shames thugmaxxing in a very good way , and delves into male friendships

I value friendships that’s why I don’t have any friends :feelskek:

Also there is zero romance and gf stuff in the movie , you guys should love it like me

nothing actually happens in the movie but the acting/story/atmosphere is so good and the main characters are left with themselves and you feel that they are trying to live with their problems like us

so so fucking good

this song is from it it’s amazing too

View: https://youtu.be/3d3QbwWnLbc

It's just another "boohoo look at how bad bleck people have it boohoo" movie.
It represents all beaten broken and damned people not just blacks

To bad there's still plenty of fags there. Otherwise, i might be tempted to relocate.

Ofc, i know it's "just a movie." So i won't

I will watch it someday tbh then.

Hmmm, I wonder if it’s available on Amazon Prime or Netflix?:feelshehe:

In anycase for my own personal downtrodden nigger movie recommendation for OP and anyone who may be interested?:feelsclown:

Check out “Sugar Hill” starring Wesley Snipes and Michael Wright sometime.:feelstrash:

Its an oldie but a goodie!:ahegao:

I saw it when it was first released and enjoyed it a lot. Currently own it because it’s so rewatchable.

I value friendships that’s why I don’t have any friends :feelskek:
@TheNEET

That's the vibe I got from the promotional material but OP makes it seem like it has more depth.
It’s clearly has more depth, it’s not that niggers lives are hard

Watched it; was actually pretty good. Gets messages across in an artistically pleasing way. Great soundtrack and directing too. Easier to relate to than most stuff out there. Also nice to see a film that just shows guys hanging out w/o any gay shit or forced female interests

Last edited:
San Francisco is not a city meant for niggers, too expensive for their kind. The city was once nearly about 20% black, but gentrification pushed all the niggers out.

Watched it; was actually pretty good. Gets messages across in an artistically pleasing way. Great soundtrack and directing too. Easier to relate to than most stuff out there. Also nice to see a film that just shows guys hanging out w/o any gay shit or forced female interests
Exactly bro, it was really good