Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You should stop blaming others for you lack of success with whores"

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
I have never blamed others for my lack of success, and I'm sure many in here don't blame others either, so why is this such a repetitive thing I hear people accuse us of? At the end of the day, everybody wants to date someone who looks appealing to their eyes, who amongs us wouldn't like to date a Stacy? It's just unfortunate that I was born with these looks. I don't hate the game, I just hate that I was born to be on the losing end of the game. I want to date a Stacy, but I can't even attract a landwhale, such is my life.

Others are tjhe ones to realy blame

I blame cucks who put used whores and landwhales on a pedestal.

:feelsokman: every holes have an onlyfan nowdays even ultimate enormous world record landwhales who weight 600+ pounds have one every fucking simp cuck should just be shooted on the spot (in unreal tournament) :feelsthink:

To be honest I also partially blame them, if they average woman didn't get so much attention she'd be forced to settle for less. But even tho in such a world I might hypothetically not be an incel anymore, the women who settle down for me wouldn't be genuinely attracted to me, since all women are Chad only, I would end up with a dead beadroom in a couple of years. So yes even tho cucks are partially to blame, at the end of the day my looks are what is truly keeping me down.

i do blame others. it's all females' fault

:feelsokman: every holes have an onlyfan nowdays even ultimate enormous world record landwhales who weight 600+ pounds have one every fucking simp cuck should just be shooted on the spot (in unreal tournament) :feelsthink:
Without simps giving free stuff to foids they'd have no choice but to settle for their looksmatches, or be alone and broke.
To be honest I also partially blame them, if they average woman didn't get so much attention she'd be forced to settle for less. But even tho in such a world I might hypothetically not be an incel anymore, the women who settle down for me wouldn't be genuinely attracted to me, since all women are Chad only, I would end up with a dead beadroom in a couple of years. So yes even tho cucks are partially to blame, at the end of the day my looks are what is truly keeping me down.
Rosties aren't chad only naturally, if chads aren't available to them they will adapt and enjoy sex with non chads. We would all be stacy only as well if we were brought up in a society where we could easily fuck them, but since our society is cucked our standards lowered a ton.

Doesn't matter, I blame everyone and everything, foids, simps and rich people mostly.

I blame my parents for having me, knowing that they were both losers. I know that the Jew-run media has convinced foids around the planet that they all deserve Aryan chads.

And technology for allowing said whores and landwhales to get an infinite supply of Chads.

CA15EB6F F8D7 4AAB 8D9C 091C71EAFADB