Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you should stop being sexists who assume women have slept with hundreds or thousands of guys - it is deluded and misogynistic

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I bet a lot of you are racists and if you saw this brown girl who likes to party you would think something like "she's a slut, she's probably slept with hundreds of guys!"
Well I think you are wrong. She says otherwise, and I believe her.
FiftyTwo

Similarly I bet if you looked at this girl you might think something SEXIST like "she's slept with thousands of guys" and you're being fucking deluded.
I believe this woman is honest about her sexual history and you should not doubt her.

NineEightySeven

Sometimes you need to think in more realistic terms and give women the benefit of the doubt. Just listen and belief and don't jump to exaggerated conclusions about them.

987?!

that's beyond whore!

But she left me out all she had to do was spread her legs for me for 5 minutes so I can ascend :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

And bitches like these will complain about rape
I don't see a problem with them doing that.

If I decide to give 1 free dollar to 987 friends that doesn't give some random non-friend the right to mug me for one dollar.

Rapists deprive a woman of her precious time, he should at least owe minimum wage in compensation for depriving her of that time.

Women have 20 bodies before normies have 5 bodies

I honestly can’t tell if she’s joking or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back