Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You should remember : our existence is a sign of the end of the West

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Incels are just one of many symptoms of a society on the brink of disaster. Things are changing rapidly fellas. These idiots view our existence in isolation as with all things dire, and they are unable to reason about why we exist, always looking a day or two ahead in the future. They are blind, and will only realize that the West is fucked when it is too late.

Incels are just one of many symptoms of a society on the brink of disaster. Things are changing rapidly fellas. These idiots view our existence in isolation as always, and they are unable to reason about why we exist, always looking a day or two ahead in the future. They are blind, and will only realize that the West is fucked when it is too late.
We can’t go backwards.

Are we? I cant help but think we are just a small bump in road, and once the media forgets about us for the next big exciting thing we will just be pushed on to the wayside.

Are we? I cant help but think we are just a small bump in road, and once the media forgets about us for the next big exciting thing we will just be pushed on to the wayside.

Yeah, that’s typically what happens.

Gonna be harder to navigate at the rate people are socializing along with their values. More men might come in contact with the blackpill and it’s hard to get rid off.

I hope,I really hope soon society fall apart with bullshit it brought us.

When enough men are NEET, the society will fall.

Incels are just one of many symptoms of a society on the brink of disaster. Things are changing rapidly fellas. These idiots view our existence in isolation as with all things dire, and they are unable to reason about why we exist, always looking a day or two ahead in the future. They are blind, and will only realize that the West is fucked when it is too late.
It will be front row seats to a good show.
Giphy

Ultracope, wait a sec, genius IQ!

For all the degeneration that exists in today's society you can see that it is the end of the West, it was the same with ancient Rome.

Gonna be harder to navigate at the rate people are socializing along with their values. More men might come in contact with the blackpill and it’s hard to get rid off.
Even then why would the people at top care? After a while I think the issue will just get forgotten or we get ostracised and treated like potential terrorists at best if enough people go ER. But in the end no one help us fix this issue and we will just be forgotten in history.

Even then why would the people at top care? After a while I think the issue will just get forgotten or we get ostracised and treated like potential terrorists at best if enough people go ER. But in the end no one help us fix this issue and we will just be forgotten in history.
It ain’t about killing people. It’s about people giving up and becoming withdrawn from society.

It ain’t about killing people. It’s about people giving up and becoming withdrawn from society.
There is enough cucks to sustain the system even if all incels just stopped working. And if that doesnt work we will just get forced into working one way or another. Even if all incels just roped or dropped off the radar, its a small drop in the bucket compared to how many cucks there are willing to pay "fur mai ladie". This forum might make it look like there are a lot of incels but, we are a drop compared to a sea of cucks in the world.

There is enough cucks to sustain the system even if all incels just stopped working. And if that doesnt work we will just get forced into working one way or another. Even if all incels just roped or dropped off the radar, its a small drop in the bucket compared to how many cucks there are willing to pay "fur mai ladie". This forum might make it look like there are a lot of incels but, we are a drop compared to a sea of cucks in the world.
It can only go like that if the population drop, people give up, and less jobs are coming in... oh wait that what this tread is pointing at. Time can only tell before incel becomes a thing people are accused of being and the government is not going to drag people to work if you get crippled by loneliness and other shit. I wouldn’t want that.

It can only go like that if the population drop, people give up, and less jobs are coming in... oh wait that what this tread is pointing at. Time can only tell before incel becomes a thing people are accused of being and the government is not going to drag people to work if you get crippled by loneliness and other shit. I wouldn’t want that.
It doesnt matter about what you want just what the people running the show want. Even if legally they can't put incels into work gov will make it really difficult or impossible to live even normally otherwise (aka just raise living costs). Remember if push comes to shove I doubt the gov wont consider pulling neetbux in some countries that have it. Either way there is no fix for inceldom or being a subhuman, you will always be dealt a shitty hand. And cucks nor the gov care enough to fix the issue.

i have an even darker view of the future if you can believe that
it's only this male generation that will be punished in a great amount, and the next in a smaller amount
because we're going through hard times and a transition period, and the little people (workers, soldiers) are always lied to and kept in the dark for as long as possible, to keep them working at peak efficiency until relief and better times (a better economy, reinforcements against the enemy) finally arrive. this isn't new, we've seen it before.
the west could still recover, becoming uglier and stupider, but recover, which means that we all sucked a big fat dick for nothing, just nothing at all. just the usual cattle that gets lied to, during the hardship between transitions, until everyone makes it to the other side for better or worse, the fools who had to put in more work to get less reward. something not even particularily interesting or notable, just some idiots that sucked a big fat dick one time when society "tried a few novel ideas for a little bit".

It doesnt matter about what you want just what the people running the show want. Even if legally they can't put incels into work gov will make it really difficult or impossible to live even normally otherwise (aka just raise living costs). Remember if push comes to shove I doubt the gov wont consider pulling neetbux in some countries that have it. Either way there is no fix for inceldom or being a subhuman, you will always be dealt a shitty hand. And cucks nor the gov care enough to fix the issue.
I agree the government can do what they want to (for the most part) but do you really think enough “cucks”(incels in denial) are going to maintain a system they eventually get kicked out of if the stagger in performance/image ? If inceldom leads to males getting unemployed and possibly offing themselves society will still see a decline in multiple areas.

Anyone who thinks they’ll live to see a collapse or revolution is coping hard

I wouldn’t want to see a collapse. I’m not ready for the other side are you brethren?

I wouldn’t want to see a collapse. I’m not ready for the other side are you brethren?
I know I won’t live to see it, because my death is just over the horizon

I agree the government can do what they want to (for the most part) but do you really think enough “cucks”(incels in denial) are going to maintain a system they eventually get kicked out of if the stagger in performance/image ? If inceldom leads to males getting unemployed and possibly offing themselves society will still see a decline in multiple areas.
Cucks will always settle for anything. They arent the brightest nor are they strong enough to break from the :bluepill:. Just think about it, how many blackpilled individuals do you know irl? Not many I assume. The human brain is built to naturally repress negative thoughts about oneself. Thus even if you know about the blackpill it takes a lot to accept it.

If incels are out of the picture, I highly doubt society will care infact most would be happy. And cucks will delude themsevles into thinking they are working for themselves when infact they are just funding CEO Chad and Stacies life style "for the greater good". Declining population will just make it easier for foids to continue their path.

I look forward to the collapse.

Civilization is an unsustainable state of existence, doesn't matter the amount of "degeneracy" in said system.

This hyper-industrial mass society will crumble thanks to alot of different reasons, inceldom is just one of them.

Civilization is an unsustainable state of existence, doesn't matter the amount of "degeneracy" in said system.

This hyper-industrial mass society will crumble thanks to alot of different reasons, inceldom is just one of them.
They will cut a lot out of the equation. “Hyper-industrial mass society “ it got a nice ring to it.

The only good thing that can come out of this

Yep, we'll all be long dead before any change happens, we are unfortunate ones stuck in the doldrums of history forced to suffer in one of the down periods before any real change happens.

Our governments will just keep importing more third worlders to compensate for the population decline brought about by female entrance into the workforce and runaway hypergamy. The West's future involves hordes of ethnics slaving away to pay for the pensions of old white people while jews keep making money off manipulation of the boom/bust cycle.