Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You should point and laugh at every fat foid you see in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
When you see a fat foid in public, you should point at her and say "haha fatty!". If she has a man with her, point at him and say "haha chubby chaser!". It's perfectly legal to do, so why not? If someone tries to attack you, they would go to jail. It's a win-win. You get to insult foids to their face and send simps to jail if they attack you.

If you don't want to be mean, you're a pussy cuck. Normies wouldn't think twice about being mean to you.

Fat foids laugh at me. I don’t have the social value to laugh at anyone. Cripples are even probably above me

But foids can't help it if they're fat, it's only in their nature to stuff their faces as much as they want since they know they will still get attention from men either way!

See? I can use muh nature meme too GrAYcel

Nope I would get dragged to the nearest alley and viciously beaten if I tried doing that

Last edited:
But foids can't help it if they're fat, it's only in their nature to stuff their faces as much as they want since they know they will still get attention from men either way!

See? I can use muh nature meme too GrAYcel
Laugh at them anyway, faggot.

This is much more likely to happen, in today's world.

Also I hope you defend yourself because it would be dangerous also.

Conclusion: stupid thread
Translation: "I'm a pussy".

Just be psychotically anti-social Theory.

You forget that police normally take the side of normies so they won't go to jail. Actually you are probably at risk of going to jail yourself

A high inhib black guy is very rare, you’re extraordinary WØLF-san:feelsaww:
Yeah shit sucks. Makes me contemplate suicide every day tbh

I think I'm in soys.is.:feelskek:
Nigga shut the fuck up, I guarantee you've never laughed at anyone irl
I saw a black guy slap a girls ass and run away today at school, he wasn’t even good looking and she didn’t even go anything jfl
Jfl based jogger, was she white?

Nigga shut the fuck up, I guarantee you've never laughed at anyone irl
True tbh. This was just a revenge fantasy shitpost. I'm too nice IRL.

But they're beautiful princesses. How do you dare to call them like that? :soy::foidSoy:

tough talk but you wouldn’t say shit
Real shit. So tired of these 2021cels man

r/PePeLeMeMe - tired... #pepe #kek #meme #memes #shadilay

True tbh. This was just a revenge fantasy shitpost. I'm too nice IRL.
JFL BRO WHAT. YOU CAN'T JUST BACK DOWN LIKE THAT AFTER ALL THAT TOUGH GUY SHIT YOU WERE TALKING

:feelskek:

But you were only "honest" at the last minute when you realized you couldn't keep up with your lies
I never really lied tbh. I was telling you all to do this. I never said I laughed at people IRL or would do it.

I never really lied tbh. I was telling you all to do this. I never said I laughed at people IRL or would do it.
Imagine not taking your own advice

Typical GrAYcel :feelsUgh:

I prefer to laugh about ugly left wing men who support feminism.

Translation: "I'm a pussy".
Nah that's you faggot

Why don't YOU do it? And film/record it for proof for us

You won't coz you're a faggot, you wanna get 1 of these poor guys beaten up
So you admit you're a pussy too

ok then