Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “You should NEVER give ugly men a chance”

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
I think we should try different methods of spreading blackpill ideology into normie spaces. Normies wont listen to stuff like “looks only matter” because it doesn’t sound rational to them. Eventually, they repackage that shit into looksmax.org and forget the whole point. A good idea would be to use the words of feminists themselves and how they view men.

I came across a FemaleDatingStrategy post that I think we should show to all men. It is way more effective than whatever OKcupid study on blackpilling normies on women’s nature.

TLDR: whore thinks that being single is way better than dating an unattractive man. Every single word text is ragefuel. It makes me want project 2025 to happen immediately.

Last edited:
Inceltears won't be touching this with a 9001 foot pole

Also: its not like women give chances to ugly men anyway, unless the man has status from which the woman can benefit, or money which the woman can leech.

They’re gonna say “not all women” until some sexual harassment happens and then we can’t claim “not all men” nuclear bomb fuel

They’re gonna say “not all women” until some sexual harassment happens and then we can’t claim “not all men” nuclear bomb fuel
"Believe all women" until women say something blackpilling. Then its just a one-off case, apparently.

"Believe all women" until women say something blackpilling. Then its just a one-off case, apparently.
Being blackpilled by women is the worst and the most effective.

I saw a comment on FDS basically saying they are surprised more women don’t kill their sons with knowing what they will “grow to be”. Seriously disturbing. Foids don’t even love their sons either.

Men are just a social symbol to these pretentious whores why would they settle for an ugly model when they can easily obtain a chad. We are just getting bred out of the population

Men are just a social symbol to these pretentious whores why would they settle for an ugly model when they can easily obtain a chad. We are just getting bred out of the population
"Believe all women" until women say something blackpilling. Then it’s just a one-off case, apparently.
You guys should read every word of the post if you can stomach it.

this should be pinned for the comments holy fuck

their definition of ugly is...extremely different than ours. they dont give real ugly a chance, ever. they mean their looksmatch lmaoo.

their definition of ugly is...extremely different than ours. they dont give real ugly a chance, ever. they mean their looksmatch lmaoo.
Most women view most men as ugly, water is wet. Also Cool join date.

Also: its not like women give chances to ugly men anyway, unless the man has status from which the woman can benefit, or money which the woman can leech.
Incel tears shares the same members as female dating strategy.

"Therefore, they can't stoop to your level"

I'm pretty sure she used the word 'stoop' wrong. It doesn't mean what she thinks it means. Women are so retarded, it hurts.

"Therefore, they can't stoop to your level"

I'm pretty sure she used the word 'stoop' wrong. It doesn't mean what she thinks it means. Women are so retarded, it hurts.
exactly what I thought

Men have the power to enslave all those whores, but they choose to be permissive cucks.

If you take off your dog's collar, it may want to bite you. Even if you have fed him and sheltered it.

That's the way nature is, those who deny it in the name of some pseudo-morality shall be face the consequences.

Men have the power to enslave all those whores, but they choose to be permissive cucks.

If you take off your dog's collar, it may want to bite you. Even if you have fed him and sheltered it.

That's the way nature is, those who deny it in the name of some pseudo-morality shall be face the consequences.