Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should first and foremost hate your looksmatch

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
If you're not a fakecel (and if you are one you can fuck right off) that means you should focus your hatred on ugly roasties of your own race. They are the ones who are supposed to date you, they are the ones who are responsible for your inceldom. Stacies and even beckys as well as foids of other races should not even enter your mind as you have no business being with them in the first place.

I hate all sub6 chad chasing whores.

beckie’s and ethnic whores are the worst

Yeah, the girls who look like me should be dating me but they always say no. I hope they die

Yeah with women who are on our level it’s just so bad

They told me to chat with her. After speaking to S.R.B, one would think that Whites are of the "lesser intellect".

What do you mean by srb?

Yes. I hate women especially the dreaded looksmatch. She always has the most stupid logic

i hate nothing more than delusional ugly and landwhale foids having insane standards

i hate nothing more than delusional ugly and landwhale foids having insane standards
Yeah that’s a deal breaker for me I always lose it when I see that. It’s literally the most retarded thing that’s why I hate this society. How the fuck do they even have the right to do that? And then pass us up. I hate them I hope they die

The chads who fuck them are complicit as well.

The chads who fuck them are complicit as well.
I blame cucks more, because they shoot themselves in the foot along with all other non chad men, chads are bad too because of their selfishness but it's not as bad as betraying your own non chad kind.

The sheboons are fucking Tryone as we speak

I blame cucks more, because they shoot themselves in the foot along with all other non chad men, chads are bad too because of their selfishness but it's not as bad as betraying your own non chad kind.
What happened to your avi? :feelswhere:

What happened to your avi? :feelswhere:
It seems like a bug left over after I got my account deleted. I have to probably upload the gif again but I need to find it first.

Looks like it's fixed now. :feelscomfy:

Chad is responsible for my inceldom. he fucks tons of foids

Good looking men who date or even marry landwhales are also to blame. They shouldn't increase landwhales SMV.

Good looking men who date or even marry landwhales are also to blame. They shouldn't increase landwhales SMV.
I hate how people blame other men I haven’t reached that stage yet but it seems inevitable

you should also hate simps who enable this behavior

I can love stacies though