Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You should be gymmaxing to bully other men.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Not only to prevent them from bullying you, but for you to be able to bully them. It’s a mog or be mogged world, bully or be bullied, the strong win and the weak lose. At the very least don’t let these men bully you.

If there is EVER a chance to bully someone and climb a bit higher on the social hierarchy, DO IT. They all did it to you when you were younger, and heck, they even do it to you now. So don’t hesitate to do it to them. GYMMAXX TO BULLY PEOPLE.

Just don’t bully fellow inkwells

Last edited:
Not only to prevent them from bullying you, but for you to be able to bully them. It’s a mog or be mogged world, bully or be bullied, the strong win and the weak lose. At the very least don’t let these men bully you.

If there is EVER a chance to bully someone and climb a bit higher on the social hierarchy, DO IT. They all did it to you when you were younger, and heck, they even do it to you now. So don’t hesitate to do it to them. GYMMAXX TO BULLY PEOPLE.
Correct

You are correct.

While gymcelling makes you stronger than your untrained version would not be better doing MMA for the reasons you listed?

bullying is cope and if you do it are nothing different from a scumwhore foid. real chads rarely bully other people below them

bullying is cope and if you do it are nothing different from a scumwhore foid. real chads rarely bully other people below them
Cope plenty of dark triad chads bully.

Jfl if you think gymmaxxing is a plus, everyone is going to the gym these days, it's more popular was, gym memberships are selling like bread, proteins is cheaper, everyone is gymmaxxing, being fit and gymmaxxed is not a plus anymore it's the bare minimum like getting a haircut.
Agreed tbh. Also MMA maxx

if someone tries bullying me again i will do everything to i can to hurt them. I'll even stalk them and jump them

That too.

Yes but for misanthropic autists like me going to a real gym to actually have physical contact with normies on an almost daily basis is out of the question. In cases like mine what would you suggest other than lifting at home?

Yes but for misanthropic autists like me going to a real gym to actually have physical contact with normies on an almost daily basis is out of the question. In cases like mine what would you suggest other than lifting at home?
Higher personal trainer to visit your home. I would assume that’s a thing you can do now a days.
if someone tries bullying me again i will do everything to i can to hurt them. I'll even stalk them and jump them
Based

Jfl if you think gymmaxxing is a plus, everyone is going to the gym these days, it's more popular was, gym memberships are selling like bread, proteins is cheaper, everyone is gymmaxxing, being fit and gymmaxxed is not a plus anymore it's the bare minimum like getting a haircut.

cope so many ppl don’t exercise most don’t have the time or energy after wagecucking 10 hours

I have a 10yo boy frame. I won't bully anyone no matter how much i go to the gym.

Cope. Most men will look like DYELs after years of lifting. Natty lifting is one big bluepill JOKE.

Many here would probably be too mogged at the gym to even workout right

Tyrones and Chads dominate gyms ... Black incels would benefit most from gymcelling
Define what you mean by "benefit".

FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING GETS THE SCRIPT THATS WRITTEN LARGE ON EVERY SIMPS FOREHEAD IN BLOCK ITALICS EVERY DAMN DAY

INCELS WILL ALWAYS LOSE AGAINST THE UNSYMPATHETIC SPECIES EG FOIDS, ITS A RIGGED GAME

BUT THE CUCKS WHITEKNIGHTS AND SIMPS ARE THE ONES RIGGING IT ALSO OR THEY ENFORCE THE RIGGING

BUT THATS ONLY HA;F THE BATTLE NEARLY AS BAD ARE FUCKING SIMPS AND WHITEKNIGHTERS AND FAKEINCELS THE ONLY WAY TO BACK THEM UP OR THE BEST WAY IS TO PHYSICALLY MOG THEM AND IF PUSHED THREATEN THEM PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY TO GET THEM TO BACK UP AND NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT FUCKING YOU

THIS IS THE ONLY WIN AN INCEL OR SUB 5 CAN HAVE

OTHERWISE YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE EVEN WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS

HOWEVER ONLY USE IN SELF DEFENSE AND TO PROTECT YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS I DONT ADVOCATE MOGGING FOR CORRUPT REASONS MOG TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM A MOGING OR ATTACK NEVER FOR OFFENSIVE REASONS

Last edited:
Just be a piece of shit theory.

No thanks

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Yes they do

just go to a random shopping centre and look around. do men look ripped on average? most of them look overweight and out of shape

Just don’t bully fellow inkwells
true high iq post, everyone can become stronger at least if not bigger

Masculinitymaxx

Blacks , especially west African descent niggas
, build muscle the easiest. Strength as well. Blacks seem to benefit most from masculinitymaxxing ... At the very least you will obtain respect from other males even if u can't get women

Depend on age and location

Tyrones just carry muscle without even lifting. White Chads not as much but still have some mass without lifting.

Black normies carry some muscle as well. Other races not so much.
I disagree. I'd say (on average) whites and blacks are on a similar level when it comes to absolute strength and lean mass.

Blacks (on average) are better sprinters and jumpers but thats about it.

I just wont go outside instead

I’m not capable of bullying.

Cope. Chad bullies with his height and frame. No one gymcels in middle school yet chads still bully everyone.

Cope plenty of dark triad chads bully.
incel bullies need to get bigger and obliterate them
if the gigachad is too strong, thERe is always a solution