Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal you seen this? brutal

brutal, he even mogs me

Yeah I saw it, he is 5'4 too apparently

He was genuinely a nice guy with a good personality too so kek

He even has the redhead failo poor guy honestly

If he was blackpilled he would have never face revealed

He has no redeeming qualities other than not being ethnic

He has massive prey eyes that protrude out that give a bug eyed appearance with an agressive negative canthal tilt

His nose appears to not be symmetrical

Recessed chin with lips that are not wide enough

Ears look rather large

"Its all in your head bro:soy:"

Appearance discrimination should be a hate crime. I've had to grow up being made fun of
because of my looks. Recently made fun of by people trying to create alarm and distress because
of the way I look. I had to fix my norwooding hair because of it. Ignored by every female on dating
apps, treated like a piece of shit by majority of work colleagues. No friends.

This is the reason that men commit more crime. I feel like im allowed to be destroyed by
society and women can just do what they want.

Mogs me for being good at video games

So you mean an ugly ginger manlet gets mocked for his looks? Who could have thought?

Inb4 some ethnic retard comes to say "muh he mogs every ethnic chad" :feelstastyman:

Appearance discrimination should be a hate crime. I've had to grow up being made fun of
because of my looks. Recently made fun of by people trying to create alarm and distress because
of the way I look. I had to fix my norwooding hair because of it. Ignored by every female on dating

This is the reason that men commit more crime. I feel like im allowed to be destroyed by
It IS a hatecrime, especially if you're ethnic

Shut up inkie dinky WE OWE YOU NOTHING
and. You owe us work, taxation, respect, slavery, teehèeeeeee.

Shut up inkie dinky WE OWE YOU NOTHING
and. You owe us work, taxation, respect, slavery, teehèeeeeee.

And this is why I say average men should STOP joining the military. Let THEM run around
with guns killing themselves.

I usually look at a unattractive soldier and think he is a simp. Won't get a girlfriend or wife, just pays
tax so Stacey can sit on welfare talking to Chad on Tinder. Low Paid simpoid. Armies of women pushing
push chairs around because Chad didn't want to settle.

And this is why I say average men should STOP joining the military. Let THEM run around
with guns killing themselves.

I usually look at a unattractive soldier and think he is a simp. Won't get a girlfriend or wife, just pays
tax so Stacey can sit on welfare talking to Chad on Tinder. Low Paid simpoid. Armies of women pushing
push chairs around because Chad didn't want to settle.
There will always be enough simps to keep soyciety running, migrants aswell, no matter how many bullied people go er, no matter how many raper gangs we have, no matter how many gangs we have, cuz we always have enough money for lgbt and rich people.

Thank God, that I wasn't born ginger! I mog him but not by a lot.

He literally mogs me

There is a direct correlation between being good at competitive game and being bad with women