Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see it's very simple. If a girl (white? black? ) is 14 and she's clearly hot. Well..if were honest we will call it a JB but that doesn't makes you

F

Faith Hawkins

Banned
-
You see it's very simple. If a girl (white? black? ) is 14 and she's clearly hot. Well..if were honest we will call it a JB but that doesn't makes you a pedophile. That just means that it's not legal because the laws are cucked. Governments also support gay marriage and fluid gender type shit so I don't take them too seriously with terms. That's an arbitrary line (Which I follow and will never break the law I'm simply entertaining a thought)

But here it comes: If you like Asian women (Not just one or two) but just really like the small, petite, no tits, no ass, baby faced asian phenotype you're a pedophile and a creep. If you're an Asian male in Japan you're obviously not a pedophile because it's somewhat relative just like how a 10 year old kid isn't a pedophile for liking his 10 year old girl classmate.

A German guy liking a 14yo girl in germany (which is legal in germany) isn't a fucking pedophile despite what normies might say. She's developed. If he likes a 7 year old now we have a big problem and he's clearly a pedophile and a creep (what's next? babies?)

Same with Asian women. If you're a white person (or whatever) even tho white people tend to like Asians so I use them as an example and you find a 4'11 no tits no ass baby faced looking asian girls hot, I have news for you son. You're a pedophile. I don't want my family around you. I don't want you to hold my baby, and you're not invited to any life events.

Cheers.

Thanks for sharing

what is this supposed to tell me