Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You see a woman being sexually harrassed ...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... by a few drunk idiots... as in laughing at her as they grab her tits, ass, etc... Totally disrespecting her.

...and you have special forces level fighting skills. What would you do? Save her? Ignore and keep walking? What would you do?

I would save her if she's a meek submissive passive type woman. But if she's an obvious thot, I'd allow the sexual harrasment to continue and I'd keep walking... And I can tell within the first 10 seconds if she's a thot or not.

What would you do?

beat up the guys and beat up the foid too :cool:

None of my business tbh.

I would walk on. It’s none of my concern and I would think about what would happen if I approached her. She would probably reject me or mock me.

Help them.

Edit: the men I mean.

Last edited:
Save her?
giphy.gif

run up and dab on em

Walk on by ofc.

I'd only help 80 plus year old ladies and sub10 year old foids in this situation.
And I can tell within the first 10 seconds if she's a thot or not.
It takes you 10 whole seconds? I can tell if she's a thot in a split second.

Why?

I would help a man if he was being violently assaulted but not a woman tbh.
I meant help the drunk men harass her lmao. I’m a KHHV, so touching a woman’s ass would be new to me.

I’ve always wanted to beat up a group of people but I’ll pass in this instance

Ignore it, it is none of my business. She is nobody to me and I am nobody to her.

I'd take a good look so I can remember her face and her situation. I have the memory of her in pain and fear to gloat over.

Ignore it, it is none of my business. She is nobody to me and I am nobody to her.

I'd take a good look so I can remember her face and her situation. I have the memory of her in pain and fear to gloat over.

None of my business.

If she's getting beaten or worse, I'll watch for later masturbation fuel.

Why save her? You would only get a rude "thank you" and then she would walk away kek

... by a few drunk idiots... as in laughing at her as they grab her tits, ass, etc... Totally disrespecting her.

...and you have special forces level fighting skills. What would you do? Save her? Ignore and keep walking? What would you do?

I would save her if she's a meek submissive passive type woman. But if she's an obvious thot, I'd allow the sexual harrasment to continue and I'd keep walking... And I can tell within the first 10 seconds if she's a thot or not.

What would you do?
I know she wouldn't do the same for me so I'd just go on with my life

If she will be my gf, i would beat them.
Conclusion; ideal gf+ EgoBoosted.

kill the men, fuck the woman and then kill her

I would keep walking and focus on things that really matter

I would save her if she's a meek submissive passive type woman.

This is absolutely non sense. Whiteknighting is the worst thing you can do. Do you think a wymn will ever help you in a similar situation JFL.
You riski your life and will not get access to her vagina.
I would fap while the brothas raping the shit out of her.

I help with the sexual harassment.

Or if I'm not horny, I'll just let it slide and walk away.
kill the men, fuck the woman and then kill her
Based.

unzip and fap

I would save her if she's a meek submissive passive type woman.

1. This line right here shows you are a blue pilled coper, because how the fuck do you determine what type of woman she is.

By the clothes she's wearing? - Good luck, a lot of women just use the "librarian look" so they can seem like less of a whore, when chad approaches the panties come off all the same

Your words reveal your obvious intentions and expectations, I can pretty much assume that 9/10 times your mind will supply you with some kind of cope to see any woman being attacked as the "submissive passive type", and you are only bringing "types" into the equation to give yourself the excuse to help her like some white knight while at the same time supplying you with a mental cope so you don't feel like a cuck for doing so - "I wasn't being a white knight, she's clearly the passive submissive type, women like that are an exception"

You know for a fact there is no reliable criteria you can depend on in such a situation to gauge what type of woman is being assaulted, you don't have psychic powers, you can't read her mind, and you haven't been stalking her for months on end, so you don't know how she lives. You creating this "type" exception IS AN ADMITTANCE THAT YOU WANT TO WHITE KNIGHT AND YOU JUST WANT A MENTAL COPE SO YOU CAN DO SO WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A CUCK.

Doesn't matter what type of woman she is, all women are whores.

2. My response depends on where this assault takes place

If its taking place in public like inside a bar I mind my business, because I know the owner or some other white knight is going to step in anyways to protect her, not my problem

If it takes place somewhere remote, like some random alleyway I happen to be walking by, I'll sneak up and incapacitate the men, I'll use whatever heavy blunt object I can get my hands on and knock them out, then i'll rape her in the alleyway. I exerted physical effort at the risk of my own life to keep her pussy from being ravaged, so I am now well within my rights to ravage it myself, "temporary ownership" of her body has been transferred to me by right of combat.

Last edited:
Run away scared, try not to make eye contact. If they see me they might go after me