Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see a lonely gal out alone.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
You'd be probably think you guys would be on the same level, but her life could actually be drastically and entirely different to yours, since being a women automatically grants you guaranteed friendships and boyfriends, also a social life you can't ever imagine her to have and be living in whilst your sitting in a dark room browsing the internet, around those times she could be out and having fun, but not you.
This is just a daily reminder that you're most likely not to be on the same level as her in terms of social settings.

I already know that my looksmach is living a great life, fucking tons of Chads and has at least 500 friends. It's not a shock to me.

She's on her way to getting railed by 6 Chads in a mega orgy.

The only thing therapy group did for me is realize my looksmatch lives a completely different social life than me. And that I'm a monster for pointing out the obvious difference.

Grotesque said:
The only thing therapy group did for me is realize my looksmatch lives a completely different social life than me. And that I'm a monster for pointing out the obvious difference.

Would you throw acid at your looksmatch?

Women can't be forever alone... they will always get attention no matter what.

LonelyButterfly said:
Women can't be forever alone... they will always get attention no matter what.

madeline-stuart.jpg

This girl has a high tier normie boyfriend, that says it all. Can't seem to find that hilarious black pill screen shot.

I have never in my life seen a lonely female. They're always in a group or in a hurry to meet up with their friends. 

One New Year's Eve I saw a guy sitting alone on a street corner, screaming as if in agony while fireworks were flying around everywhere. All I could think of was "That's me in a few years."

Alone girl=extrememy socially selective bitch.

I have known girls like that. They act like total aspies and talk as little as humanly possible but when the rigght guy comes they become extroverted suddenly.

CopingGymcel said:
Would you throw acid at your looksmatch?
Not this one, just because she was nice to me and rejected the slutty 4 that insisted she get drunk and BBC fucked with her.

I just wish she dies in solitude for not sucking my dick.

My looksmatch's having threesomes atm