Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You remember Special Books by Special Kids?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Now I won't have to see the cancerous bullshit normie comments there on "how beautiful" the creatures featured on the channel are

no i dont remember because i didnt watch it tbh and will never watch because i know its jewish scam

Calm the fuck down attention whore, it’s the fucking comment section. Bitch’s crying as if a relative died :feelskek:

wtf I love YouTube's moderation now

that dude has really pretty eyes tho. the guy mogs the hell out of the poor creatures featured on that channel

I hope all their videos get demonitized so they cant profit off of the ugly freaks the put on there

Tumour hypergamy is out of control
that dude has really pretty eyes tho. the guy mogs the hell out of the poor creatures featured on that channel

Im sure he has some kind of deep rooted sexual deviancy, I used to think maybe he just molests the kids but they are too ugly. Now I think he gets off on mogging them, mogging them so hard and knowing the girls /women featured find him SO attractive and the guys are SO jealous and want to be him.

He probably gets harder than carbon nanotubes thinking about it.

Last edited:
I hope her whole channel gets closed.

This is comical

stupid and useless channel, probably this video is just for attention, he enjoys the contrast between him and the other deformed wretches who participate in his videos

SBSK is probably the perfect example of virtue signaling to the point of absurdity, I hate this fagoot.
SBSK is probably the perfect example of virtue signaling to the point of absurdity, I hate this dork.