Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You regular TRP stock are mostly extremely low end professionals with subhuman IQs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ these retards. Either they are salesmen or poor construction workers who pay their bills by drilling pavements. All of their "self-development" and "monk mode" shit are nothing but elaborate farce and larp.

Whatever they earn they blow away on gym subscriptions and PUA training camps. Fucking losers.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is one of their god-tier poster GayLubeOil, who basically pays his bills by scamming people.

https://twitter.com/gaylubeoil

https://www.reddit.com/user/gaylubeoil

Last edited:
PUA training camps
JFL at this cucked shit. What kind of man need to do gay stuffs and take orders from a Chadlite all day to realize he's a man ? A real man get his shit together without having to rely on this scam.

Just be the best bro, it’s easy :forcedsmile:

JFL at this cucked shit. What kind of man need to do gay stuffs and take orders from a Chadlite all day to realize he's a man ? A real man get his shit together without having to rely on this scam.

Most people who post on TRP and related subreddits are fucking losers, borderline incels. Also most of them have extremely low IQ.
Just be the best bro, it’s easy :forcedsmile:

Note basically none of them can give any specific suggestion on a good career choice, and I always wondered what all these motherfuckers actually do for living? Turns out that most of them are some freaking salesmen and construction workers. JFL.

A real man has that shit come to him naturally, he doesn’t need books or PUA camp JFL

Most people who post on TRP and related subreddits are fucking losers, borderline incels. Also most of them have extremely low IQ.
Most people who post on male space subreddits are borderline incels how do you think people found TRP? They probably typed something like "why girls reject me" or "what type of guys girls like" then some MGTOW or redpill video pops up, lurking them in the space of manosphere.

Most people who post on male space subreddits are borderline incels how do you think people found TRP? They probably typed something like "why girls reject me" or "what type of guys girls like" then some MGTOW or redpill video pops up, lurking them in the space of manosphere.

Exactly this.

best career is neeting tbh

PUA gurus are incels trying to scam other incels

so over if you don't at least have your youth.
spending your minimum wage paycheck on pua camps? why not lottery tickets? same thing.

so over if you don't at least have your youth.
spending your minimum wage paycheck on pua camps? why not lottery tickets? same thing.
That's how TRP IQ looks like.

"What? Just day game bro, who need money when you got pussy."
With “game” you will lose your money and all the chances you had to get pussy. Because acting like an idiot while not being a Chad is detrimental for ugly people.

I can't believe I used to browse that sub. Even when I was, I deep down knew they were full of shit. If "being alpha" worked, we wouldn't be in this problem to begin with.

I can't believe I used to browse that sub. Even when I was, I deep down knew they were full of shit. If "being alpha" worked, we wouldn't be in this problem to begin with.
Yea, every fucking post is a cringe anarchy, I don't understand how do they go to sleep after writing "field reports". Unbelievable.

to be fair, there's lots of high end professionals who are into blue pill cuck shit

if being alpha worked, then women would only go for the top 10% of alpha guys, etc.

to be fair, there's lots of high end professionals who are into blue pill cuck shit

Obviously, but they don't talk about "self-development", "monk mode", "high value" and shit, also they never claim themselves to be "alpha of the bunch", most of them never heard of these "alpha", "beta" dichotomy.

But TRP morons are the ones who always claim to be the "high value" males, but in fact, the demography of that sub is mostly consisted of fucking losers and borderline NEETs.

They probably typed something like "why girls reject me" or "what type of guys girls like" then some MGTOW or redpill video pops up, lurking them in the space of manosphere.
this

I used to believe that crap too on trp. It's a bunch of bluepilled crap. Women are attracted to strong genes, not alpha personality.

Red pill? More like pink pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back