Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You raped her. She aborted your child. How does it feel?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Imagine you raped a woman. She aborts your child. How do you feel?

We are familiar with the bluepilled urge to just accept it but why?

We know we will die a beggar and our children probably will die a loser, beggar as well cause they look like us, carry our genetics but you have sperm and why aren't you angry she threw away your child?

Why aren't you mad a woman who's any woman really, not his mom, threw away your child? Being a mom doesn't mean shit you've got to understand a mom is the mom of 10 children, nothing special. A woman is a woman.

But she killed your kid. How does it feel?

I know he is less likely to survive, but she raised it's potential to not survive, an early death.

How does it feel?

For me, I won't advise you to accept it but I don't believe humans are capable of truly sympathizing with the ugly in a less critical and more understanding way.

I truly believe if there were good looking chads only and women, I truly believe there is no problem let humanity die, we will become gorillas and start our new generation with hard work, meanwhile white chad will become dark due to increased exposure to sun over centuries and then we might be more accepted again.

This is really a shitpost from me but inform if me if any of my predictions are entirely wrong and please inform me if they're stupid and why.

She'd be dead after so there'd be nothing to abort:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

can't abort if she's a permanent resident of my basement

We know we will die a beggar and our children probably will die a loser, beggar as well cause they look like us, carry our genetics but you have sperm and why aren't you angry she threw away your child?

Why aren't you mad a woman who's any woman really, not his mom, threw away your child? Being a mom doesn't mean shit you've got to understand a mom is the mom of 10 children, nothing special. A woman is a woman.

I know he is less likely to survive, but she raised it's potential to not survive, an early death.

How does it feel?

For me, I won't advise you to accept it but I don't believe humans are capable of truly sympathizing with the ugly in a less critical and more understanding way.

I truly believe if there were good looking chads only and women, I truly believe there is no problem let humanity die, we will become gorillas and start our new generation with hard work, meanwhile white chad will become dark due to increased exposure to sun over centuries and then we might be more accepted again.

This is really a shitpost from me but inform if me if any of my predictions are entirely wrong and please inform me if they're stupid and why.
Nothing because normies do it the most

I'd rape another bitch.

imo I would prefer a foid to aboet any child of mine. Don't want create more trucels

Nothing because normies do it the most
It's a human urge to rape. It's done you raped her. WHat are you gonna do? Live with regret? What are you gonna do? You can't overturn it. The rape is done. How do you feel? What will you do to her? What is your stance?

It's a human urge to rape. It's done you raped her. WHat are you gonna do? Live with regret? What are you gonna do? You can't overturn it. The rape is done. How do you feel? What will you do to her? What is your stance?
I have no stance in this one because creating more problem is not justification

I have no stance in this one because creating more problem is not justification
I know that dude. But imagine you did it. Are you gonna live with regret? She aborted your child. At least say how you feel, do you feel okay? DO you want to kill her? Do you want to give her freedom to do whatever she wants? Do you blame her? How do you feel?

Bro I'd be glad she rejected it....
Imagine you always being rejected but if your rape related offspring had more sympathy and wasn't rejected then I'd be like wtf man. An unborn never had yet been lived kid is accepted but not me???
Thufukkk?
If you , me or anyone raped I'm mot doing that to see a kid come into this world and definitely not out of something like that.... I'd be raping for the pleasure and because I'd got sick of not having any pussy. Not cos I'd be like " oh let the kid live"
AND plus your DNA is out there that way. That dna is proof that they can prison your ass over pussy, you should want her to kI'll the sperms and gas the womb.

Imagine you always being rejected but if your rape related offspring had more sympathy and wasn't rejected then I'd be like wtf man. An unborn never had yet been lived kid is accepted but not me???
Thufukkk?
He got rejected from taking birth. You got rejected from dating.

I love your pfp though it's scary.

We know we will die a beggar and our children probably will die a loser
What children? We won't ever have children, stop inventing impossible shit.

I would be furious. Fucking entitled foids think its ok to kill their baby just because they were raped. They deserve to get raped because they are awful peoplpe

I wouldn't let her go! If she dared to abort my child, I would kill her(in minecraft).

He got rejected from taking birth. You got rejected from dating.

I love your pfp though it's scary.
True true. But I'm talking , Also-
At same time really as if said child wasn't rejected from life but your still rejected cos of any of the incel related stigmas. Ect.

Seriously imagine the woman hates all males before and after rape but doesn't let a relationship flourish by her behalf, doesn't take part on what men desire as their other half but she let the fuckin kid live....(typical fuckin hypocrite female)

Now kick this... say she let the rape bastard kid live ...
And theres two ways I could see it.
Both are fucked but ones more fucked than the other....
So like she let the kid cum into this faggot world.
Then the kid is male....
She don't give a shit about you being male but LOVES her rape bastard male baby cos she just OhHoHOhoh loooOooVVEees cHIlDrEn.
One route....

The more fucked other scenario...
Say she expect/desire said survival rape bastard baby become a female
But gets a male (cos let's just say she was really what I said earlier - man hater)
But after letting rape bastard baby live she's all fuckin pissed it came out a boy and intensionally is a garbage vindictive narcissistic neglecting mother and then next thing you know it's all bad.
And then the chance kid also becomes an incel.

And another thought.
More incels being created due to those fuckwit stacys that we all loathe.

Last edited:
True true. But I'm talking , Also-
At same time really as if said child wasn't rejected from life but your still rejected cos of any of the incel related stigmas. Ect.

Seriously imagine the woman hates all males before and after rape but doesn't let a relationship flourish by her behalf, doesn't take part on what men desire as their other half but she let the fuckin kid live....(typical fuckin hypocrite female)
Oh yeah that's true

How does it feel?

In a theoretical situation where I had raped a woman & left her alive I'd come back & finish her off because DNA evidence last's up to 60 days so I would've already been on police radar as a felon who would be sentenced 20+ years & thus it wouldn't really mattered if I committed another major felony.

if i rapped her i would tell everybody about it
sounds like a good idea
the aborted fetus becomes part of the plot

Would be glad that I wouldn’t bring another person into this world to either experience or cause suffering

How does it feel?

Dude I had a Druggie Chad neighbor I swear on my father's grave if I lie.
That guy Was a solid 8. He had nrw -1, jawline, chin, cheekbones, height 6'2, hunter hooded eyes etc everything. He was an drug addict he liked to blow in a sticky glue aka Prenadez. He put sticky glue in a bag and he started to blow heavily until he went to another world. He started to speak alone, he went aggressiv on people, he was a clown all the neighborhood was laughing about him. One day she blowed heavily and he was his saliva at his mouth and 3 girl were scared of him. He rushed to a girl and he started to kiss her. She was "disgusted". 2 days after she fall in love with that druggie Chad(She was a virgin 12 yo he was 24) . All her family was shooked. She explained that he will be another man with her. 1 year passed and that guy was rehabilitated by that girl. He got a job everything was good. 1 year and a half she got pregnant. Her family was disgusted and she end up aborting the child and she was pressed by her family to broke up with him and that girl told him with tears in her eyes that we need to broke up. Chad went mad and few day later he found out that she aborted his child. He went balistic asf on his family but that family had 6 brother who were 6'4. He had no chance. He got depressed asf taking his addiction again. He went ER on street but he didn't kill anyone just hurt. Now he is in prison 25 years.

That bitch now has 2 kids.

It's over.

Last edited:

How does it feel?

roe v wade

Still hit tho

Better than having an incel son be born and doom it. After, i would rape her again, shove a magum up her pussy and blow her apart for being such a bitch. (All in Manhunt).

Your genes have been denied :feelsbadman:

SHE KILLED MY HEIR!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking whore beat to death :lul:

I'm not a rapist, but I believe ""rape"" shouldn't exist in law. Battery is enough.

There are already laws for theft, animal cruelty and property damage.

Foids should be property, akin to pets.

Anyone who touches a foid without permission from the owner should be sued.

Likewise, a foid-owner who hurts her should be sued for animal cruelty.

Good the Evidence is gone