Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You probably saw that recent tiktok compilation. It gets more brutal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
1e014a3

Trump should've banned this shit before it got out of control.

What's number 1, dogs?

Jfl half of them can't spell the word "asian"

I wonder how IT plans to explain this one

allowing wom*n to social media and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race

Number 1: Indians

Jai Hind, bhai.

Hive mind. Literally the same fucking person.
allowing wom*n to social media and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race
Social media and the plunge into tech has been the biggest setback humanity has ever faced. We're not even humans anymore

women are all the same

Hive mind. Literally the same fucking person.

Social media and the plunge into tech has been the biggest setback humanity has ever faced. We're not even humans anymore
TikTok should be banned, even if they just cite national security as a reason. Of course this will never happen as politicians are whores for GDP

No I haven't seen that or any compilation because I'm not a masochist, I don't get why any incel would spend time searching this shit out (or even having access to a tiktok account to see it)

At that point you are no different than inceltears who comes here to find shit to complain about, its ridiculous

If you don't like something, don't seek it out

No I haven't seen that or any compilation because I'm not a masochist, I don't get why any incel would spend time searching this shit out (or even having access to a tiktok account to see it)

At that point you are no different than inceltears who comes here to find shit to complain about, its ridiculous

If you don't like something, don't seek it out
I don't have TikTok nor do I interact with people outside of my family, so it is interesting to keep up with normie foid trends.

I don't have TikTok nor do I interact with people outside of my family, so it is interesting to keep up with normie foid trends.

If that's your rationalization then ok, but it really doesn't make any sense

I barely interact with my family, and I only coommunicate with work associates in a business manner

There's no "trend" to keep up with once you know the black pill:
Women hate below average looking males, women prefer the white race, women despise the asian races (especially indians, and yes indians are also asians)

Like magic I just saved you a lifetimes worth of trend upkeep, all the tiktok videos by women you see will reflect this

You seeking this stuff out is just masochism, you can't tell me there aren't more interesting things to look into than the water is wet reality of women being a hive mind attracted to a specific set of traits