Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You (possibly) had one shot at existece

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
And this is the miserable life that you were bargained. You could have ended up with anything, but this miserable existence is what you ended up with.
All of those years of childhood and teenage years? Gone, never to be experienced again. It's happened already, and will never come back. You will never get to experience young love or sex EVER, because you are only getting older, not younger. As many people get to experience this pleasure, you will reflect back and only remember emptiness in your last days, wishing you could make things different and redo everything. But it will only be too late as you fade into oblivion and nothingness for eternity, your entire existence rendered pointless. You never experienced the pleasure of a young girlfriend while everyone else did.
So you did something to advance humanity? What's the point if you're not even there to reap the benefits of it all? Your entire life was dedicated towards mind numbing wageslavery, suffering, discrimination, and misery, just so future generations can benefit from it when they had no involvement in it. You will put in your blood, sweat, and tears, only for it to all amount to nothing. Your entire life will disappear in history, completely forgotten about. You have done nothing but suffer, and experienced no pleasure for it all. But your entire life, identity, consciousness, and existence will be flushed down the cosmic toilet, the toilet not caring if one turd unfairly never got to experience and sort of pleasure whatsoever. Make no mistake, you are nothing special and will completely cease to exist one day. But you have never lived, while everyone else has. Everyone else has had something to look back on, but you have only experienced an empty, pointless existence.
The only ultimate hope we have as incels is either in a an afterlife, reincarnation so that we may have another chance, or advanced age reversing technology in the future. This is, of course, assuming the universe doesn't throw your consciousness away once your brain rots away.
Our endings may be equal, but not what journey we go on in this life. If you don't journey, then you would have better off stayed home. Either way, it's highly likely that nonexistence is our final destination. Lets just prepare for the worst by taking life by the balls, and hoping for the best when it comes to whether we have another chance at existence or not.

We only exist to raise the status of Chads

I'm here for retribution. I had no chance at getting a good life, so i will ruin it for others (especially femoids) instead.

Wish I didn't care either. Caring hurts.
I'm pretty much at an all time low ngl. It's one of the worst nihilistic episodes I've ever had.
You need to embrace the nihilism. Do stuff you like(or you don't know you like yet) while you can.