Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You only want young girls so you can exert control over them"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
According to an article from the scientific blackpill, it is normal for a man to want to exert control over his female partners

https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1601&context=fchd_facpub
"There should be strong selection on males to control females' reproduction through direct coercive control of females.... Evolutionary thinkers, whether informed by feminist ideas or not, are not surprised by one of the overwhelming facts of patriarchal cultures, namely that men ... seek to constrain and control the reproductive capacities of women.... Juvenilization decreases the threat some men may feel when confronted with women; many men are comfortable around women whom they can clearly dominate and are profoundly uncomfortable around women whom they cannot so clearly dominate. The hypothesis that femininity signals ability to be dominated through juvenilization is an alternative to, but not necessarily mutually exclusive of, other evolutionary hypotheses that posit that femininity signals, sometimes deceptively, reproductive value and fertility. "

The reverse is true for females, they want to be dominated by their male partners, as evidenced by their rape fantasies and their love for 50 Shades of Grey. In fact, women will often admit they want a man who can take control in bed and be a leader.

So society applauds females' submissive side, but shames males' natural desire to dominate.

Last edited:
It's only ok for chads to exert control inkel. :soy:

Bluepillers: 32 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also makes sense when you consider how foids love agressive high t chads and hate submissive beta men

young foids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> old blown out hags over 25.

Tfu on old used flappy labia roasties

The older a foid is , the more baggage she has.

I don't want anything. I will not a get a teen girl so why should I waste my time thinking about teen girl and age of consent? I'm a subhuman trash. The only pussy I'm getting is hooker pussy. I don't care about teen love or age of consent. It's just a waste of time for an Incel like me.

I don't want anything. I will not a get a teen girl so why should I waste my time thinking about teen girl and age of consent? I'm a subhuman trash. The only pussy I'm getting is hooker pussy. I don't care about teen love or age of consent. It's just a waste of time for an Incel like me.
This is the second thread in the past 24 hours you responded "I don't care"

This is the second thread in the past 24 hours you responded "I don't care"
Yes bro I have swallowed white pill now. I simply don't care about anything. I'm just drifting in blank space finding my light.

Yes bro I have swallowed white pill now. I simply don't care about anything. I'm just drifting in blank space finding my light.
white pill is cope

stop replying "i don't care"

It's true, just like women monkey branch, wiithout divorce laws Chads would marry a Stacy, dump her at 35, and get a younger woman. But government helps staceys to not be in that position, but doesn't help men with jack shit.

Yep any foid 18 over has likely taken at least one dick

Any female who's over 18 has taken several dicks and multiple times each.
Then when you try getting a lil sucky sucky ‘I’m not that girl any more, I’m just not sexual sheesh’ :feels:

Foids need control. But that's not the only reason why young foids are more desirable.

white pill is cope

stop replying "i don't care"
I don't think the Whitepill is cope, I think it's more about making peace with some hard truths, and improving yourself, not for the sake of impressing females, but for yourself, letting go of your desire to chase females is never easy of course, but I think it's possible with enough effort.

Females want control, but they don't know what to do with it. They have less cortisol in their brain to deal with stressful situations and less gray matter percentage in the brain, which is used for problem solving. This is why men were always the leader except for a queen or two every few hundred years. Matriarchal societies are shitholes. The only matriarchy that got anywhere were the Iroquois, and that's because-lol-the men were in control of the military and were probably actually calling the shots.
The other day someone on IT gave alleged examples of empires that thrived under female queens, but what immediately came to my mind was exactly that. Men were calling the shots from behind the curtains for sure.

They'll make you work for what they gave thugmaxxed Chad for free.

Females want control, but they don't know what to do with it. They have less cortisol in their brain to deal with stressful situations and less gray matter percentage in the brain, which is used for problem solving. This is why men were always the leader except for a queen or two every few hundred years. Matriarchal societies are shitholes. The only matriarchy that got anywhere were the Iroquois, and that's because-lol-the men were in control of the military and were probably actually calling the shots.

It's funny how pathetic foids truly are. Their only value is the vagina. They were created to birth children and that's it.

Foids are old and gross by 18 tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back