Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You only make it worst when you pay them attention

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
I know being on the receiving end of death stares at the hand of normies can be frustrating, infuriating, and sometimes depressing because all we ever wanted was to be accepted and have the privilege to indulge in the same pleasures that they do but yet they hate us for the simple fact that we're different.

Fear not, there something we can do and that's straight up ignore them like the passing wind just pretend as you are the only person in the world or just look in another direction.

Yes, I know It's hard and 99.99% of them should be eliminated on the spot but still do it for your own sanity and whatever ounce of hope you have left in your life

I know being on the receiving end of death stares at the hand of normies can be frustrating, infuriating, and sometimes depressing because all we ever wanted was to be accepted and have the privilege to indulge in the same pleasures that they do but yet they hate us for the simple fact that we're different.

Fear not, there something we can do and that's straight up ignore them like the passing wind just pretend as you are the only person in the world or just look in another direction.

Yes, I know It's hard and 99.99% of them should be eliminated on the spot but still do it for your own sanity and whatever ounce of hope you have left in your life
No matter how i ignore it, they still gonna look at me and i can't do nothing

What I learned is to never look normalniggers in their eyes. If you look in their eyes, you show them respect, which they don't deserve.

No matter how i ignore it, they still gonna look at me and i can't do nothing
Which is why I hate all kinds of authority especially the police because at the end of the day, they will always side with normies and protect them no matter what even if they ruined your day. I HATE IT

What I learned is to never look normalniggers in their eyes. If you look in their eyes, you show them respect, which they don't deserve.
I learned that the hard way just recently. Moral of the story: never show any kind of respect to normies let alone acknowledge their existence

Which is why I hate all kinds of authority especially the police because at the end of the day, they will always side with normies and protect them no matter what even if they ruined your day. I HATE IT
the moral of what is good and what is wrong is broken now