Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You only get paranoid if something threatens you

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
The behavior of rationalizing everything is a paranoid behavior that involves over-calculating each act because you always consider yourself at constant risk.

People use this to judge incels but this behavior is justifiable because it is what we need to develop to survive as a non-genetically privileged person, when you are alone you have to meticulously take every action, you feel without a tribe, you feel weak and vulnerable

Just ordered a stab proof vest jfl

Let them call me crazy, they do already anyway

Yeah im paraoid around people that i back away each time they get near me i want nothing to do with anyone I don't know what they want or what their intentions are nobody caress or likes me so i cant be lied or swayed by anybody.

Yeah im paraoid around people that i back away each time they get near me i want nothing to do with anyone I don't know what they want or what their intentions are nobody caress or likes me so i cant be lied or swayed by anybody.
My first thought towards anyone is distrust and defensiveness.