Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You never choose the black pill, it chooses you

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Life and the world have been incredibly unfair to you. You realized this early on, and became black pilled. You never really chose to be black pilled, the black pill chose you.

You should change blackmail to black pill* The black pill in my opinion, is the realization of how the world actually works. It is the true understanding of how life actually is. I've been pretty relieved since I became black pilled in my late 20s. I wish I was black pilled much much younger though. Regardless, it helped me understand my predicament. And made me realize why I am suffering. And it calmed me down from worrying about things that I have no power or possibility of changing for the better. Now I just want to enjoy myself with my copes. I wish I was smarter. I would have understood why I was a loser really young and I would have pushed myself into taking appropriate action. Or at least investing my time into copes where I would enjoy myself. It's better late than never. I still have the rest of my miserable worthless life to live.

You should change blackmail to black pill* The black pill in my opinion, is the realization of how the world actually works. It is the true understanding of how life actually is. I've been pretty relieved since I became black pilled in my late 20s. I wish I was black pilled much much younger though. Regardless, it helped me understand my predicament. And made me realize why I am suffering. And it calmed me down from worrying about things that I have no power or possibility of changing for the better. Now I just want to enjoy myself with my copes. I wish I was smarter. I would have understood why I was a loser really young and I would have pushed myself into taking appropriate action. Or at least investing my time into copes where I would enjoy myself. It's better late than never. I still have the rest of my miserable worthless life to live.
Yeah, many philosophers were proto-blackpillers because they saw reality and the human race for what they really are.

The Blackpill will always come to collect.

Yeah, many philosophers were proto-blackpillers because they saw reality and the human race for what they really are.
Philosopher are truly proto blackpiller. Even plato IS blackpill in a sense of politic