Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You need to see yourself above women if you want to emotionally survive.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you need see yourself above women if you want to emotionally survive in this misandrist society, see yourself above them and them below you just because of the fact they are foids because you know, the majority of women unironically are below men anyway because the majority of them have no damn self-worth outside of their bodies and here is proof in a few threads where I explained:

Now, you don’t need to go around saying ‘I’m above women’ in real life as you could possibly get backlash but you can bite your tongue and keep the ‘I’m above women’ mindset to yourself.

"Like the topic title says,"

Legend.

Which is why soys and cucks are in the position they're in.

Even supposedly alpha famous dudes end up getting fucked over because they forget this mindset. Then again most musicians and actors only play characters, at their core they are simps.

Which is why soys and cucks are in the position they're in.

Even supposedly alpha famous dudes end up getting fucked over because they forget this mindset. Then again most musicians and actors only play characters, at their core they are simps.
Women are inferior and need to be treated as such.

Women are inferior and need to be treated as such.
Funny thing is both parties are happier that way to boot. Foids crave to be dominated by a tallfag chad who is essentially above her in every measurable way. 5'7 woke male feminists are inkwells because they either see themselves as their equals or most of the times below the foid.

Feminism is just typical children wanting to have their cake and eat it too. No surprise the skyhigh rates of foid mental illnesses and abusing cats and dogs as children substitutes.

Honk honk. :feelsclown:

Good thread lad. You think like me which makes you unequivocally BASED

I want to be above a woman... On a bed!

The problem is in order to come to this mindset you need to be around women to see what they are really like, not the super human wonder women’s that the media portrays them to be. This is hard for incels so we idealize them for a long time.

Niga I’m having trouble imagining a foid just sitting next to me

If women didnt have vaginas we are above them.

I do see myself above them

they aren’t on the same level as me and never will be

I look down on all of them

As Socrates once said

“Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior”
Basedddd

This is so true. Also, women are NEVER neutral, if she does not think you are her Chad superior, she thinks your a peasant.