Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “You need to live a little why you not like everyone your age?”

Is it bad in most normies eyes that you don’t do drugs?

• Yes they hate that and your ruining they’re vibe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No they can hang with you and accept your like that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can relate (barley do drugs/not at all)

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I cannot relate (drugs are apart of my lifestyle)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Your family members and acquaintances think your “weird” for not reaching the social milestones you should have.
You can’t See yourself getting social circles because you’re self aware about relatable you aren’t to that group.
You can’t exist within a social circle for long periods because people start to see your lack of social experience.
You always have to lie about your life for people to understand you and be comfortable around you or else they’ll turn people away from you and eventually see you as “bad news”.

You’re forced to keep up a life of mostly fiction and can’t open up to anyone about how rough your social life is because it disappoints them.
if you barley do/did drugs as a hobby or a way to hangout it’s over especially as an ethnic I barley do drugs (even drinking) and I’m thinking of stopping cause it hasn’t helped me socially for the last 3 years.

never done drugs
and normies hate me

I never fitted in with normies since I don't do drugs or alcohol(I only drink alcoholic beverages such as wine,wine coolers and others that's like 3% alcohol) So yeah I'm a weirdo.

lol @ trying to fit in with normies

only worth trying to do if you're still a teenager

"I smoked pot in college but i didn't exhale."

Not having friends except the girls I'm simping with, I can't relate AT ALL with anything you say, your thread is basically chinese to me. The only drug I'm taking is alcohol. Maybe I should try to bring pot and make the girl high next time I'm invited to a friendly cuckhold sleepover.

Since I was a child I did not fit in and felt this world was not my real home

I wish I could be like everyone my age.

My parents said i should try online dating.. (laugh)