Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You need to go out more there are noodle whores everywhere for you

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
While the first part of the statement is true I just hate it when normies tell me this. It probably works for them as they are NT and can connect with the Noodlewhores but giving me this advice is like telling me to take a walk in the bank eventhough my account balance is zero

No noodlewhores in the UK, and I am insanely aspie+ugly af. Probably one of the ugliest users on this site. 5 years a NEET!

meanwhile my faggot white friend tells me 'ohh you indian guys just feel bad that you cant get white girls' when in reality we cant get indian girls either, or any girl. Fucking shortsighted cunts

Similarly, everyone suggests that I should move to Asia because I'm a ricecel living in America and I would have more success if I moved to Asia. They don't realize that I am too autistic so it'd still be very difficult.

Still, I think I will move to Asia anyways because living in America is living hell as a ricecel and I think my life would still be better there even if I'm still incel.

Last edited:
No noodlewhores in the UK, and I am insanely aspie+ugly af. Probably one of the ugliest users on this site. 5 years a NEET!
Same no Noodles in UK for me, if only