Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You need to bully good-looking people

Goomba

Goomba

Banned
-
You're much more likely to get away with it than you are with normies. Normies are more likely to have weird chips on their shoulders that result in vitriolic or even violent retribution. Good looking people, on the other hand, are so satiated with validation that they don't even take it seriously as a threat when some subhuman is jealous of them. This can give an incel the upper hand, ironically.

Example: This good looking socially awkward guy used to be my friend. At age 21, he started having sex. At first I thought, "good for him, he's one of the few crabs to make it out of this bucket." But slowly his behavior started to change. He started to describe in detail the sexual expereinces he had, even though I didn't ask. He would take longer to respond than usual when I messaged him and started to become dismissive with his replies if the topic didn't pertain directly to him.

Eventually he started cheating on his girlfriend and began bragging to me about it. Naturally, he thought I was harmelss. What he had forgotten is that he sent me a screenshot with his gf's first and last name many months prior. I sent her screenshots of him bragging about cheating on her and she dumped him. Now, does he still lifemog me? Obviously. But I am grateful that I did it nonetheless.

Occasionally there are outliers of good looking people and ugly people being friends. But if you detect even the slightest bit of the aforementioned behavior, do anything you can in your power to worsen the life of the good looking guy. He deserves it 99.9% of the time.

high iq post i will most likely use this technique when approaching a good looking guy

1 Corleon

1 Corleon Tiana

1 Corleon1

This is the result of positive reinforcement from NTs.

Last edited:
We need more incel celebrities to influence the general public. Bully people for being good looking and tall on TV and the norms will follow suite

How are you going to pull it off, copers?

How are you going to pull it off, copers?
like i said it's rigged against you on the surface, similarly to playing a videogame with a severe handicap against your opponent (you do less damage, they do more).

but the one thing about chads is that they have a lot to lose. you can poke at them a lot and they won't instinctively threaten to beat you up in the same way as some robust insecure normie dude would. their threshold for "critical annoyance" tends to be much higher

in the case of country white boys/blacks/latinos ymmv because these types of people are less likely to tolerate such things. but even then, one thing you can do is taunt them in a public place while drunk, get them to beat you up, then have them arrested. sure, they'll still lifemog you, but putting a chad in jail for a few days and putting a permanent mark on his record is worth a beating imo (maybe not a severe beating but a moderate one, yeah). if you have money you can even hire a lawyer and put him in jail for a few months. inb4 the jury will refuse to sentence him because he's so hot, yeah they'll be more lenient with the actual sentencing but if the evidence is clear enough it's not like they can just deny it

Once you become an oldcel, being mean to normies comes naturally. I am usually cool with the males at my job, but if a foid talks shit to me - I'll make her cry. :blackpill:

putting a chad in jail
Tall, attractive people in jail do pretty well and boast quite a popularity among 304 (fefails), look at that Cameron driver guy who ran over someone while illegally street racing
get them to beat you up
Getting puched in the face bare knuckle may end pretty badly, broken nose with leaking cerebrospinal fluid, concussion with later complication, skull fracture, breaking your neck while falling on curb.

You're an idiot. You succumb to your feelings and risk your health becuase of it.

Good looking people will always have plenty of backup. Well, women have backup, regardless of their looks.

Once you become an oldcel, being mean to normies comes naturally. I am usually cool with the males at my job, but if a foid talks shit to me - I'll make her cry. :blackpill:
have you done this before? made a foid cry

Tall, attractive people in jail do pretty well and boast quite a popularity among 304 (fefails), look at that Cameron driver guy who ran over someone while illegally street racing

Getting puched in the face bare knuckle may end pretty badly, broken nose with leaking cerebrospinal fluid, concussion with later complication, skull fracture, breaking your neck while falling on curb.

You're an idiot. You succumb to your feelings and risk your health becuase of it.
height yes but having a high level of attractiveness is not necessarily a good thing in jail. having a moderate level is, but once your looks get high enough you start to become lusted over

i know a guy who's like a htn lookswise and he had to exchange sexual favors to survive in prison

have you done this before? made a foid cry
I made my male supervisor cry when he tried to confront me in front of our director one time. But no, I have never had to go full-incel on a foid before.

I have given the silent treatment to plenty of foids at work, but it usually ends there.

I made my male supervisor cry when he tried to confront me in front of our director one time. But no, I have never had to go full-incel on a foid before.

I have given the silent treatment to plenty of foids at work, but it usually ends there.
what does the silent treatment entail?

for me it can be risky to ignore a foid, simply not saying hi could cause someone to start talking shit about you and try to get you kicked off the island so to speak. however responding like the good little cuck she wants you to be is perhaps more dangerous to your mental health

what does the silent treatment entail?

for me it can be risky to ignore a foid, simply not saying hi could cause someone to start talking shit about you and try to get you kicked off the island so to speak. however responding like the good little cuck she wants you to be is perhaps more dangerous to your mental health
Silent treatment entails not talking to someone, unless it is an emergency.

At my first job working retail back in 2011, my boss (white male around age 45) did not get along with a foid who was also a boss (white foid around age 45) - so he gave her the silent treatment, and apparently that made her cry one evening. She was a total bitch, and I could see how the silent treatment destroyed her "veil" of perfection.

So after that, I realized that one of the only things a male can do in the workplace to avoid a foid "me too'ing" him, is to simply not talk to the foid.

• 2016 I got another retail job, and my foid boss really hated me. I was ugly, so I just wanted to do my job and leave, and she just kept bullying me (made fun of my last name even though I'm American, told me that I moved too slowly, would not talk to me like she spoke to the other people there, and she always bragged about her boyfriend (he was a skinny Harry Potter-looking wimp) - so I gave her the silent treatment. I did not speak to her up until the day I was fired from that job for some other shit.
- true story, I saw that same fucking foid at the bank, the retail job was a failure and the business folded - I walked into the bank one day, and there that evil bitch was! It took me a moment to realize she was working as the bank teller, when I realized it was her, I calmly asked for my identification card back, and then I made sure I had all my stuff, and I walked out of the bank. She still works at that bank.
  • 2019, I was working a marketing job, and I had to give the silent treatment to a fat foid (white around 32-years-old). It was a classic example of "the incel getting tired of being treated differently just because he is ugly". I knew my Jewish boss hated me (the same supervisor that I mentioned earlier who I made cry), so I just showed up, did my work, and eventually got fired .

• 2021, a niggress and a 6/10 white foid at my new marketing job decided that they were going to treat me like shit, because I was ugly - so I stopped talking to both of them around December of 2021 and went the remainder of the business season without talking to them. That was super easy, and the truth was that even other foids around the office did not like the niggress or the 6/10 foid.
The 6/10 foid literally looks like she could be this foid's sister:

Meanwhile we are virgins

Silent treatment entails not talking to someone, unless it is an emergency.

At my first job working retail back in 2011, my boss (white male around age 45) did not get along with a foid who was also a boss (white foid around age 45) - so he gave her the silent treatment, and apparently that made her cry one evening. She was a total bitch, and I could see how the silent treatment destroyed her "veil" of perfection.

So after that, I realized that one of the only things a male can do in the workplace to avoid a foid "me too'ing" him, is to simply not talk to the foid.

• 2016 I got another retail job, and my foid boss really hated me. I was ugly, so I just wanted to do my job and leave, and she just kept bullying me (made fun of my last name even though I'm American, told me that I moved too slowly, would not talk to me like she spoke to the other people there, and she always bragged about her boyfriend (he was a skinny Harry Potter-looking wimp) - so I gave her the silent treatment. I did not speak to her up until the day I was fired from that job for some other shit.
- true story, I saw that same fucking foid at the bank, the retail job was a failure and the business folded - I walked into the bank one day, and there that evil bitch was! It took me a moment to realize she was working as the bank teller, when I realized it was her, I calmly asked for my identification card back, and then I made sure I had all my stuff, and I walked out of the bank. She still works at that bank.
  • 2019, I was working a marketing job, and I had to give the silent treatment to a fat foid (white around 32-years-old). It was a classic example of "the incel getting tired of being treated differently just because he is ugly". I knew my Jewish boss hated me (the same supervisor that I mentioned earlier who I made cry), so I just showed up, did my work, and eventually got fired .

• 2021, a niggress and a 6/10 white foid at my new marketing job decided that they were going to treat me like shit, because I was ugly - so I stopped talking to both of them around December of 2021 and went the remainder of the business season without talking to them. That was super easy, and the truth was that even other foids around the office did not like the niggress or the 6/10 foid.
The 6/10 foid literally looks like she could be this foid's sister:

View attachment 619363
thats legit

is there any other way to break the veil besides this?

thats legit

is there any other way to break the veil besides this?
No, the silent treatment is the most effective, and also it is a way to annoy foids without getting in danger of breaking the law.

No point man, won't change anything. Trash talking is for the normie scum, I'm above them in that regard. Besides I couldn't give a fuck less about what anyone else's life is up to, All I give you shit about is my own life as it should be.

But slowly his behavior started to change. He started to describe in detail the sexual expereinces he had, even though I didn't ask.
Anytime one of your friends becomes a Chad and starts fucking girls they always have to brag and mention it. Constantly. I have a friend who is constantly fucking girls an he purposefully mogs me with it. I know its his way of trying to alpha up on me. Sending messages girls send him and showing pictures of the girl he's fucking at the time. Or he'll meet up with me and immediately start a conversation about the girl he fucked last night cause he knows it makes me uncomfortable.