Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You need to be white and good looking like Pewdiepie to Japanmaxx (water is wet)

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Pewdiepie is the standard if you want even a chance of getting a foid in japan, mang JFL

if you're a nigger
you're gonna get blasted immediately by the police because fuck you

I thought Felix met Marzia before moving to Japan?

I thought Felix met Marzia before moving to Japan?
look at his blogs and how japanese girls diehard simp for him

so truly fucking over

JBW is retarded and false you're retarded if you believe in it too.

Just be a normie or above theory, especially if tall. :feelsohgod:

look at his blogs and how japanese girls diehard simp for him

so truly fucking over
Lol what a retard he moved to japan filthy weeb faggot

No. Just be anything is false. There are truecels in every race. You must be mega retarded if you think otherwise.
JBW with good looks is true tho

fucking over me and you

Fuck that pewdiefaggot nigger he is a retard faggot weeb I hope he kills him self lol

But yea you need to accept that races mogg other races
this "everyone is equal" bullshit is cope
if this was true, stereotypes and skewed statistics wouldn't exist, mang
you need to realize that cumskins dominate, followed by rices, spics, and at the bottom are niggers
the darker you get, the more unattractive you are

stop fucking coping with all races have it equal
fucking bluepilled liberal shiet, mang

fucking over for the darker you get, just accept the truth

But yea you need to accept that races mogg other races
this "everyone is equal" bullshit is cope
if this was true, stereotypes and skewed statistics wouldn't exist, mang
you need to realize that cumskins dominate, followed by rices, spics, and at the bottom are niggers
the darker you get, the more unattractive you are

stop fucking coping with all races have it equal
fucking bluepilled liberal shiet, mang

fucking over for the darker you get, just accept the truth
of course some races are more attractive than other races on average but that doesn't mean truecels in every race don't exist

Felix already has Marzia so he doesn't need Jap chicks, although he would slay if he chose to. It's actually kind of fucked though because he is going to have chad kids that are going to mog everyone in school. But knowing Japan they will probably get bullied to shit rather than worshipped.

Felix already has Marzia so he doesn't need Jap chicks, although he would slay if he chose to. It's actually kind of fucked though because he is going to have chad kids that are going to mog everyone in school. But knowing Japan they will probably get bullied to shit rather than worshipped.
i wish we'd unally japan, mang
I have so much hate for rice, it's unbelievable
we are literally getting cucked by them no matter what we do

so fucking over for America

Asian "males" are happy to be cucked by whites but the moment a black man touches the soil there they yell bloody murder. They will ignore the scores of white men holding hands with asian women to yell at blacks. Black men trigger the insecurities of EVERY OTHER RACE.

They know the moment those women see BBC they will leap at it.

View: https://twitter.com/Nrg8000/status/1483375560621703169

i wish we'd unally japan, mang
I have so much hate for rice, it's unbelievable
we are literally getting cucked by them no matter what we do

so fucking over for America
Wait, how are we getting cucked by Japan? Didn't America cuck Japan more than any country has every been cucked in history?

Wait, how are we getting cucked by Japan? Didn't America cuck Japan more than any country has every been cucked in history?
yea but now we handed the ball back to them because we're now paying to be there to protect them.
that's fucking cucked
i'm paying taxes just to protect chang in japan from north korea, fuck this mang

fucking over

yea but now we handed the ball back to them because we're now paying to be there to protect them.
that's fucking cucked
i'm paying taxes just to protect chang in japan from north korea, fuck this mang

fucking over
>paying taxes

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

stop wageceling, mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back