Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You need a license in the uk to watch tv.

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
You need a license in the uk to watch tv. I just found out today. Wow the uk is beyond cucked.

United kuckdom

who wants to watch tv?

I'm surprised you don't need a license to wipe your ass over there.

Aparrently it’s illegal to say the word faggot there too

Don't you need a "license" (pay) to watch tv in any country lol

Brit bong moment.

How much for no commercials?

I thought faggot meant cigarette there
A cigarette is often called a fag, as in "give us a fag" or "have you got a fag?" or "you own me a fag" or "l need a fag".

Last edited:
Nobody, but you still have to pay for it in the UK.

You get taxed so you can get shoved propaganda down your throat.
Canada is like that too. Everyone has to pay for the CBC which crams LGBTQ and trans shit down everyones throats and nonstop 24/7 pumps liberal propaganda into everyone's brains. My parents watch thats shit all day and are totally brainwashed over decades. It's like they becomes religious zombies who do and think whatever the all powerful television says.

Isn't that already obvious? Did you just recently moved to the UK?
Canada is like that too. Everyone has to pay for the CBC which crams LGBTQ and trans shit down everyones throats and nonstop 24/7 pumps liberal propaganda into everyone's brains. My parents watch thats shit all day and are totally brainwashed over decades. It's like they becomes religious zombies who do and think whatever the all powerful television says.
Here in Freedomland you don't need to pay an annual license to own a TV because we are not communist and we believe that when you buy a TV it is your property to do as you wish.

Well actually, we have PBS but that's funded by taxes anyway.

Starting to sound like China

Modern British tv is shit, only the old stuff's good

@-BrettyBoy- needs a loicense for a dentist.

Well actually, we have PBS but that's funded by taxes anyway.
Yeah PBS is similar to the CBC, except it's not as much of a liberal brainwashing channel. PBS actually has childrens education and other useful stuff. CBC has drag queen childrens hour, gay men showing womens makeup in the morning, and the 10 oclock news like a full hour of tiktok videos and Trump hate.

Yeah PBS is similar to the CBC, except it's not as much of a liberal brainwashing channel. PBS actually has childrens education and other useful stuff. CBC has drag queen childrens hour, gay men showing womens makeup in the morning, and the 10 oclock news like a full hour of tiktok videos and Trump hate.
You don't see too much propaganda on PBS, it's pretty neutral compared to private corporations like Fox and CNN. I like watching it because it has a lot of old documentaries even British drama from back in the day.

Bro, imagine having to work and paying taxes so they can shell out that nonsense. Paying for your own brainwashing. It really sucks being "Canadian" and not enjoying Freedom.

Bro, imagine having to work and paying taxes so they can shell out that nonsense. Paying for your own brainwashing. It really sucks being "Canadian" and not enjoying Freedom.
You sound foolish when you keep sayin that shit cause the US going down an even darker path. Biden administration is making a Ministry of Truth right now, like literally right out of 1984. Enjoy the freedom of speech while it lasts.

You sound foolish when you keep sayin that shit cause the US going down an even darker path. Biden administration is making a Ministry of Truth riht now, like literally right out of 1984. Enjoy the freedom of speech while it lasts.
I don't actually support the U.S. and I see exceptionalism as bullshit. You think I take what I say seriously?

All those comments I've been saying about being anti-Canadian and being a fanatically American patriot is more as a parody for the people that worship this country blindingly without looking at its problems or it's failings throughout history. Plus this country is overrated.

I especially say this for the spics because we tend to worship the U.S. too much especially for the atrocities this countries has comitted to their home countries only for immigrants here to act like no other country can provide the quality of life we have here. Which is one of the reasons why initially I wanted to move to Canada to be away from spics before I realized how bad it is up there.

I agree that Biden has been taking this country downhill. At least we still have a little bit more freedom here.

You sound foolish when you keep sayin that shit cause the US going down an even darker path. Biden administration is making a Ministry of Truth right now, like literally right out of 1984. Enjoy the freedom of speech while it lasts.
There is no freedom of speech. If you say the wrong thing you can loose your job or if you’re someone important. You just get canceled. Where in the Peak of clown world. I’m just waiting for the crash so I can laugh while all the normies are running around like a chicken with its head cut off

I don't actually support the U.S. and I see exceptionalism as bullshit. You think I take what I say seriously?

All those comments I've been saying about being anti-Canadian and being a fanatically American patriot is more as a parody for the people that worship this country blindingly without looking at its problems or it's failings throughout history. Plus this country is overrated.

I especially say this for the spics because we tend to worship the U.S. too much especially for the atrocities this countries has comitted to their home countries only for immigrants here to act like no other country can provide the quality of life we have here. Which is one of the reasons why initially I wanted to move to Canada to be away from spics before I realized how bad it is up there.

I agree that Biden has been taking this country downhill. At least we still have a little bit more freedom here.
The only hope the US has is if Texas and/or Florida declare independence and then move to either one of them. Same thing in Canada, if Alberta or Quebec seceeds I'm moving to either one. Basically the US and Canada as they exist today are hives of corruption run by jews and there really are few safe/stable places in the world right now.

The only hope the US has is if Texas and/or Florida declare independence and then move to either one of them. Same thing in Canada, if Alberta or Quebec seceeds I'm moving to either one. Basically the US and Canada as they exist today are hives of corruption run by jews and there really are few safe/stable places in the world right now.
Honestly, I actually have plans of leaving this country and going back to my native one. Still, the country where I'm from is an American puppet state so there really is no way to run away from the Jew no matter where you try to hide. The only other option is living in the middle of nowhere in some 3rd world country. But even the 3rd world is controlled by Jews as basically colonies.

At least the country by itself doesn't have the resources to conduct mass surveillance. I could renounce my American citizenship so I don't have to pay taxes here and so the FBI won't have a reason to go after me. I can just live in the hills and have a small farm there just growing my food and I don't have to interact with any other person.

I think even if Texas or Alberta becomes independent, which I doubt would happen without conflict, they would still be Jewed. Texas is basically becoming California and Alberta still has a lot of resources. Québec might actually have a chance of seceding from the rest of Canada, but they are already fucked because they still have Montréal and they will still be an important 1st world nation.

Cucked beyond belief jfl

Hard to believe these people once ruled 25% of the planet. What happened :smonk:

Nobody in their right mind pays for license because there is literally no way for the authorities to prove that you are watching tv. First of all, streaming doesn't count as far as I am aware, I think only streaming BBC services counts for needing to pay license, or maybe it is streaming live tv but not netflix type stuff? I am not sure. But in any case it is irrelevant because like I say, they have to catch you red handed watching tv without a license in order to fine you or prosecute you or whatever.

So there is no real way for them to enforce the license. If I don't pay license and I watch tv, all I have to do is unplug the ariel from the tv or just unplug it in general. Or I can say that I only have a tv to use for DVDs or a console. There is no way for them to prove that you are watching tv illegally. All they do is send threatening letters. The only people that pay license are old people who the government has conned into thinking that "tv scanning vans" exist that can detect if you are watching tv in your house or not :feelskek:

But yeah UK is a cucked totalitarian state but so are all other western countries so I wouldn't be too smug.

Yeah, I've known that, and I always found it SO FUCKING STUPID.