Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You must not kill yourself but behave as much like a parasite as possible.

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Killing yourself is cucked. It is exactly what foids which declared you genetically inferior and simps who want less competition to get m'lady desire from you.

You should continue to exist but in a way that is the most detrimental to society as a whole in the long term possible. You must satisfy only yourself, that is a necessity. But similarly as normies and foids make your life hell, you must make them suffer over the long term and remain unable to counter-attack and destroy you.

For instance :
- Do not pay any taxes, for instance by hiding your money in offshore countries.
- Become a doctor so you moneymaxx but also charge Chads and foids at the highest rate possible with minimal service.
- Become a high executive of a company, make Chads and foids work a lot for little compensation. Even fire them if they protest.
- Join some investment banking firm or whatever place does that and speculate as much as possible against companies where Chads and foids work massively.
- Become a high banking executive and make a policy with extremely high interest rates for couples, notably those with children, and if you want to remain competitive, keep very good rates for incels.
- Report any Chad and foid hanging out together despite lockdown measures to the police. Stay in areas where couples tend to hang out.

In short, join any position from where you are untouchable and fire on them endlessly. Do not kill yourself. Make them pay. Victory or death.

Last edited:
I just take neetbuxx from the government and buy copes with it. I don't work... JFL @ society.

Although I would like to be employed and have some more money to spend. I would refuse to hire any women or attractive men if I was a boss. Only brocels can work for me.

I just take neetbuxx from the government and buy copes with it. I don't work... JFL @ society.
This is my plan.
Careermaxxing is just too hard for me.

Although I would like to be employed and have some more money to spend. I would refuse to hire any women or attractive men if I was a boss. Only brocels can work for me.

Based.
Neetbuxx is perfect. Foids, normies and even Chads wageslave so you can get free copes. And you are untouchable. Keep doing this, you are fucking them hard.
This is my plan.

Maybe my ideas of parasitemaxxing are too restrictive. Other perspectives are welcome.

All of this except for the first and last points aren't possible for most incels. A more realistic plan:

• Get offshore bank accounts
  • Get a government job or job in a stable industry to take away employment for normies
  • Buy and rent out real estate (become a landlord)
  • Buy used exclusively to minimize tax exposure
  • Use government assistance if you don't want to work
  • If you moneymaxx, loan money to incels at very low rates
  • Invest in companies and products started by MGTOW/incels

This is my plan.
Based.
Neetbuxx is perfect. Foids, normies and even Chads wageslave so you can get free copes. And you are untouchable. Keep doing this, you are fucking them hard.

I'm looking forward to the next stimulus check. I built a new PC using the money from 1st stimulus check. Now I need a new monitor. Gonna grab a 2560x1440 144hz 1ms IPS monitor with the next 2nd stimulus check... Really looking forward to that. That means I can spend the entire summer rotting and playing video games on the highest quality stuff.

- Do not pay any taxes, for instance by hiding your money in offshore countries.
- Become a doctor so you moneymaxx but also charge Chads and foids at the highest rate possible with minimal service.
- Become a high executive of a company, make Chads and foids work a lot for little compensation. Even fire them if they protest.
- Join some investment banking firm or whatever place does that and speculate as much as possible against companies where Chads and foids work massively.
- Become a high banking executive and make a policy with extremely high interest rates for couples, notably those with children, and if you want to remain competitive, keep very good rates for incels.
- Report any Chad and foid hanging out together despite lockdown measures to the police. Stay in areas where couples tend to hang out.

In short, join any position from where you are untouchable and fire on them endlessly. Do not kill yourself. Make them pay. Victory or death.

Implying incels can become doctors, high executives or have large amounts of money in general?

You can also troll the governments by identifying particularly sensitive topics (such as immigration, exposing women like we do on this website, exposing government etc.) and deliberately do this anonymously so they have to spend vast amounts of time and resources trying to shut down dissenting opinion.

I support the idea. I don't like hearing how some incels suffer so much that they rope. Careermaxxing might be difficult but no point in contributing to a society that rejects you

Careermaxxing is still based on lookism.
Unless you go for a really specific job like a medical doctor in which you're practically guaranteed a high paying job because of the specific demand and low candidacy then it's over.

Jeff Bezos is a baldcel male and even with trillionairemaxxing on the horizon he's still not pulling the most prime ass.

I will neetbuxx and maybe work illegally.
If I am sent to prison, I win because I can live off the government.
Also I can make new contacts there so when I am released, I'll have a job (illegal of course)

I'm looking forward to the next stimulus check. I built a new PC using the money from 1st stimulus check. Now I need a new monitor. Gonna grab a 2560x1440 144hz 1ms IPS monitor with the next 2nd stimulus check... Really looking forward to that. That means I can spend the entire summer rotting and playing video games on the highest quality stuff.
the only game you need is runescape tbh.

I try to make money online. Working fulltime would be suifuel ngl
I leech on my parents, not on gov tho