Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You must not celebrate "Fathers Day" if you haven't had a paternity test

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
TO THE CUCKED SOY NORMIE "FATHERS", BETABUXXERS AND MARRIEDcels
  • You have no business celebrating fathers day without having paternity tested all your childred
  • there is a 99.9% chance that your former whore, roastie wife whom you are betabuxxing is cucking you and having you keep Chads kids (alpha seed) and lying to you that they are your kids
  • In before "My WiFe iS NoT LiKe ThAt" - you low IQ bastards should realise that AWALT is law and all foids are WHORES, and all foids are chadsexuals and all foids are ALPHA WIDOWED and mentally scarred by Chad and will never Love or respect betabuxxxers.
TO THE SUPREME GENTLEMEN OF THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

• In the absence of you getting a paternity test there is no way of knowing if your "dad" is actually your "dad" because foids are ruthlessly deceptive and full of lies.
  • Just as the great scholar and prophet Saint Elliot Rodger (blessed be his name) once said - "there is no creature more depraved than the human female". So be guided accordingly when dealing with any Foid - NO EXCEPTIONS

I look exactly like my father.

So there's your paternity test.

Last edited:
My father is unfortunately my father.

What if your mom had "liasons" with a chad who looked similar to your dad? (the sacred blackpilled texts teach that the difference between incel and chad facially is just a few millimeters of bone)

0 chance.

I sound like him too, as does my brother and our uncle, it all ties back to my grandfather we all sound and look like him in various degrees.

Last edited:
What a cuck of a father. What a whore of a mother. What a soy of a society. You know the father knew his wife was getting railed raw on the side.
he honestly might not have known, youd be surprised how deceivingly evil women can be to an unsuspecting man who believes his wife in good faith expecting the same of her.

he honestly might not have known, youd be surprised how deceivingly evil women can be to an unsuspecting man who believes his wife in good faith expecting the same of her.
Open Heart Surgeon IQ

The boy thinks his father is taking this "better" than him. Either the father has no energy at this point or he had always known. I hate men who suspect their wives but I can see now why they do so.

The boy thinks his father is taking this "better" than him. Either the father has no energy at this point or he had always known. I hate men who suspect their wives but I can see now why they do so.
the dad's too tired.