Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You Missed Out On Teenage Love

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

Tbh, looking back, I don’t give a single shit about teenage love. As a teenager in the moment though the desire was strong to want those things.

The 20s are dark though to be completely honest.

I personally feel like the 30s are better.

Pls no. This is suifuel to me.

Ask any oldcel it only gets worse

I’m in my early 30s but am careermaxx. Call it a cope but I enjoy work and the challenges from it. It’s actually made me feel better being insulated from people.

I deal with very cut throat situations and have been burned and fucked over by people repeatedly so I enjoy the chase of trust nobody and winning. Getting continuously screwed and disappointed through my 20s lead to a strong distrust that I now enjoy on my privacy and island of solitude .

People in general will always let you down.

Existence is pain. This is the only thing I'm certain of in life.

This hurts the most

Always seeing pretty boys slay prime foids induces pain for me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just soulcrushing. Why even live?

Your parents are ashamed of you and there is nothing you can do about it
You will never introduce them to a girl, because you are too ugly and undesirable to have one
You will die alone, simply because of stupid female nature

Tbh thinking about it now doesn't really invoke a sense of longing anymore, but rather it make me feel like punching a wall. Do I really want anything to do with foids who treated me like garbage and looked upon me with disgust? No. However even seeing happy people, teenage couples in particular feels so bad that it genuinely hurts on a physical level.

Ask any oldcel it only gets worse
For me it gets better, when I see what those guys who enjoyed in their teens going through in their 40-s. Divorce-rape, issues with kids, crazy wife, crazy mother-in-law, no money for themselves.
I, on the other hand, free from all this shit, have time for a career, and making good money. His teenage stacy became a fat and ugly cow, and I'm going every few months to Ukraine and having teenage girls (for money).

For me it gets better, when I see what those guys who enjoyed in their teens going through in their 40-s. Divorce-rape, issues with kids, crazy wife, crazy mother-in-law, no money for themselves.
I, on the other hand, free from all this shit, have time for a career, and making good money. His teenage stacy became a fat and ugly cow
LifeFuel tbh

thx for remind

You mean THIS:
Giphy 23
Source 1
Giphy 21
Source 3
Giphy 15

But is ok, bright future of wagecucking and betabuxxing awaits

nice copypasta...
people should at least spend 5 minutes to change some words or slightly change it.

We missed the best part of our lives, teenage loves are unique experiences.
This thread is fucking suicide fuel

I'm indifferent about it. Teenagers are annoying.

Copypasta but still deadly.
Rip OP, hopefully we see you again, don't rope bro

Ngl, never cared about it tbh.

I will never love at any age tbh

middle school
high school
college
young adult
30s
mid life crisis
I've missed out on all kinds of love

legit, it never even began