Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You might laugh but it’s true

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Why are most guys who are incel that way?

17db8dc2ed466effae51189156463160.jpg

Without the discovery of electricity, there’d be no nightclubs, extra hours spent researching effective birth control, computers, etc. All the things that helped lead to mass inceldom.

Electricels!!!!!  :feelsree:  :fire:  :no:

kinda legit tbh. most incels spend all day on the computer, playing video games, etc while normies and people who are actually somewhat successful with women spend all their time outside doing god knows what, but with other people.

we're literally on the first lap while these motherfuckers are on like lap 35

BigBlackNigger said:

Electricity led to all the innovations that led to mass inceldom. The extra time researchers had at night to  research birth control (sex with very few consequences), nightclubs (degenerate places), computers which led to internet and then social media.

TheRealChincel said:
Electricity led to all the innovations that led to mass inceldom. The extra time researchers had at night to  research birth control (sex with very few consequences), nightclubs (degenerate places), computers which led to internet and then social media.

You could've explained it better.

KilluminoidBR said:
Autistic post

Electricity has made things easy but also easy for Chad. What are you not getting?

Becos they ugly

Agree. But I'd rather be incel than live in 1700. But I wouldn't mind if internet didn't exist.

My mother wouldn't be able to survive without elextricity so I am more than happy it exists.

but how would i ldar without electricity to power my pc?

I merely said we would probably be noncel without electricity. I think you guys are reading that I wanted it to have never been discovered or something.

in the stoneage chad was hording every woman while the beta males literally got nothing. So one day the betas started trying to invent shit to make themselves useful to chad. Chad then gratefully shared some of the women with the betas.

And that, kids, is how society evolved.

Same shit, different century.