Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Might get Sex, but You Won't get Love

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Oh, you think life is bliss if you escape Inceldom? Buddy boyo, you might get sex, but you won't get love.

I'm not even talking about hardcore betabux. I'm talking about a mid 20s college graduate ending up with a roastie who hasn't necessarily had 100 past partners, but still has a notch count of 10+ (All of them). You really think they're going to love you? They're only trying to fill a logistical void at that point, they're incapable of pure love. They'll never adore you or be infatuated with you like they were their first high school "boyfriend" who they thought they were going to marry. Especially after 10-15 years of disappointment an indulging in degeneracy such as going to parties 80% naked and dancing and grinding with random men.

BLACKPILL: It's literally over unless you find a innocent young virgin girl and marry her before she tastes other men. They might give you sex, but they won't give you love.

Last edited:
A woman Is incapable of loving a guy after she had sex with another man, she will always remember the first guy in her desires.
I would fuck a non virgin but never have a relationship with them.

To any cucklords denying this, look at this shit:

Anti-JBcels enjoy your jaded, blown out piece of roast beef who thinks "men ain't shit" while you accuse us of "coping".

I don't need love

To any cucklords denying this, look at this shit:

Anti-JBcels enjoy your jaded, blown out piece of roast beef who thinks "men ain't shit" while you accuse us of "coping".

Yup. They are emotionally damaged and used. There's LITERALLY NO POINT in being with a girl if she's not an innocent virginal jb.

You'll get neither, actually.