Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You literally see "incel if male" in action EVERY DAY.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You see it every day. Every single day you see toilets who would without a doubt be suicidal virgins if born male.

1597887165983 1

Speaking of which, why are women looking worse and worse? at 18 they already look 35, and not in a mature way, but a saggy, fat ugly way.

I suspect it's the heavy birth control and drug abuse, on top of never exercising and cramming junk food in their face. Yet men are the ones who are entitled and never putting in enough work.

You see it every day. Every single day you see toilets who would without a doubt be suicidal virgins if born male.

View attachment 323324

Speaking of which, why are women looking worse and worse? at 18 they already look 35, and not in a mature way, but a saggy, fat ugly way.

I suspect it's the heavy birth control and drug abuse, on top of never exercising and cramming junk food in their face. Yet men are the ones who are entitled and never putting in enough work.
Shit tier genetics & fakeup taking a toll on their health too.

Shit tier genetics [...]

and they will become even shittier as they are further spread, because all women are automatically seen as perfect angels, genetically shit-tier or not

and they will become even shittier as they are further spread, because all women are automatically seen as perfect angels, genetically shit-tier or not
Like the avi bro'.

Incel revolution will happen eventually

Based dislike on video