Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You like IDF girls? Well guess what? They are hired guns from Russia and Ukraine by the IDF

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
GTWilj1XQAAbgfz

Last edited:
Can't believe simping is being used a weapon

The Jews know how to manipulate the goyim

Why do white women look so good man

Like even a avg white woman if she's slim looks good( not talking about that specific girl, something I noticed in internet)

No way Indian women are the same species as white women

No shit. There's no such thing as an "Isreali" most askhanazi Jews are mostly European and look European to most Normies.

Why do white women look so good man

Like even a avg white woman if she's slim looks good( not talking about that specific girl, something I noticed in internet)

No way Indian women are the same species as white women
Makes me wanna kill myself tbh. I hate thinking about this

Honestly, the propaganda doesn't work. It's only Pajeets who fall for it, And like Israel more because, of it.

Nobody fell for that shit, people were just shitting on Israel in their comments.

Can't believe simping is being used a weapon
Most likely low iq indians and asians see these pictures and think they can fuck them if they join the idf.

Honestly, the propaganda doesn't work. It's only Pajeets who fall for it, And like Israel more because, of it.
No, the propaganda of Jews works, when it is beneficial for a Jew to be white, then they are white, and when it is not profitable, they immediately begin to consider themselves colored people.

Most likely low iq indians and asians see these pictures and think they can fuck them if they join the idf.

"Phull sapport saar"

No, the propaganda of Jews works, when it is beneficial for a Jew to be white, then they are white, and when it is not profitable, they immediately begin to consider themselves colored people.
Yeah, but askhanazis are basically white with a little middle eastern admixture, hence, are considered mixed. But Ia gree fully with what you said.

To be fair, a lot of Ashkenazi jews have slav DNA from genetic contributions while inhabiting eastern europe

The Jews know how grotesque the reality is.
Their self hatred explains their grudge against mankind.