Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you’re subhuman when women look at you with a look of disgust

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I was leaving a park a couple days ago and I had two females give me a look of pure hatred and disgust on my one way out for no reason I think it’s because they were repulsed by my face it could’ve been because of my race too maybe it was because of my race and my face being ugly and deathnic is a deadly combination

whenI walk on the sidewalk and theres a female in front of me they'd go extra way to walk on the road to avoid walking past me

whenI walk on the sidewalk and theres a female in front of me they'd go extra way to walk on the road to avoid walking past me
This happens to me almost all the time. Women always try to stand away from me and put distance between me and them.

This happens to me almost all the time. Women always try to stand away from me and put distance between me and them.
and more than half the forum calls me fakecel @Animecel2D

you know water is wet when it is in liquid form.

and more than half the forum calls me fakecel @Animecel2D
BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE STUPID FUCK? DONT EVER TAG ME AGAIN FILTHY WORM, I DONT WANT MY USERNAME BEING STAINED BY A NORMIE COCKSUCKER LIKE YOU

BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE STUPID FUCK? DONT EVER TAG ME AGAIN FILTHY WORM, I DONT WANT MY USERNAME BEING STAINED BY A NORMIE COCKSUCKER LIKE YOU
you are so mean @Animecel2D