Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you’re incel when your gf forces you to fap before cuddling

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
You know you’re an incel when your gf lets you cuddle but she doesn’t want you to get turned on or grind your cock against her or touch her boobs or act like a horny doggy. So she forces u to go to the bathroom and fap before cuddling. And when u come back she rubs ur cock to make sure u can’t get hard anymore and if you do she makes you go fap again:feelsUnreal::horror:

happens every time

You know you’re an incel when your gf lets you cuddle but she doesn’t want you to get turned on or grind your cock against her or touch her boobs or act like a horny doggy. So she forces u to go to the bathroom and fap before cuddling. And when u come back she rubs ur cock to make sure u can’t get hard anymore and if you do she makes you go fap again:feelsUnreal::horror:
Daniel Lord? Hiding in my room?

Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

Truecel trait: she always insists on quickie, because you're too disgusting to have hour long sex with. It's over for quickiecels

Truecel trait: she always insists on quickie, because you're too disgusting to have hour long sex with. It's over for quickiecels
Subhuman trait: She always forces you to have sex with her two times a day and forces you to cum inside her, so you don't want to cheat on her.

my gf literally have done that to me just a few moment ago, how did u know?:feelsahh::feelsahh:

Wow shut the fuk up cuk no one wants to hear your incessant clucking cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluc

Mine makes me go to the bathroom every time :cryfeels::cryfeels:

little does she know it only makes me hornier :feelsree:

>when your gf
you seem like you have a gf, fucking fakecel

imagine having a gf who doesn't let you fuck her.

nah, that's just a sub-5, framelet, beta trait.

gf= fakecel