Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You know you're an incel...

unfucced

unfucced

No Waifu No Laifu
...when you go out of your way to blacklist words like "wife", "girlfriend", "wedding", "marriage", "significant other" etc. on reddit. I don't need to be reminded how lonely I am. My own brains do that quite enough on their own.

Anyone else do this?

Wew, I triggered some people. What else am I supposed to do on my phone when I wake up?

Wew, I triggered some people. What else am I supposed to do on my phone when I wake up?
4chan, 8chan, incels.is, lookism.net, bodybuilding.com misc are all valid options

...when you go out of your way to blacklist words like "wife", "girlfriend", "wedding", "marriage", "significant other" etc. on reddit. I don't need to be reminded how lonely I am. My own brains do that quite enough on their own.

Anyone else do this?

90% of posts on reddit mentions their supposed wife or girlfriend. how do these ugly numale betas get into relationships?

Cope like I do by recognizing that most are probably fat, ugly and actually miserable to be around.

reddit is for cucks
Reddit is full of leftists cucks who want to feel better and superior to others by bullying and pursuing the lowest of the barrel (us)

when you never touched a woman

Just stop posting on fucking Reddit....it's not a safe zone for incels, neither 4chan. If you are incel you must hang and talk with your ''own people''