Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You know your race is shit when . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
. . . when a member of your race commits a crime, and people of the same assailant's ethnicity in the youtube comments section say something along the lines of "We don't claim him as our own"

I know I'm a self-loathing bastard, but even I think saying something like this is too far. There are virtually zero cumskin, niggers, or spics that ever need to make apologies on behalf of their race for something one member of their race did. But this goes to show you how pathetic it is to be asian or curry. WE OUTNUMBER YOU OTHER RACES, YET WE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE RARE TIMES A MEMBER OF OUR RACE COMMITS A CRIME. This is fucking gay and makes no sense. All it does is prove that it's inherently shameful to be indian or curry, so us committing crime, just heaps on even more shame brought on simply being born as a member of these races. The positive aspects of our races are so invisible only the bad things one of us does is what the popular races remember.

This is why asians and curries are incel as a race.

Last edited:
White people say this all the time but usually it's some coal burner who says it.

When your own women openly hate you due to imported feminism

The ricecucks and foids have to seek approval from the races they see as superior to them; it's usually noodlewhores who've been on the whitu cocku carousel since day 1 and barely even see themselves as part of the rice race, but they know others will, so they have to constantly fish for attention and virtue signal like that for validation from whitu cocku and to distance themselves from their race. :feelsjuice:

I'd honestly take it as an honor that your race is a model and perfect tbh.
who tf apologizes when a nigger literally brutalizes a cumskin, no one.
and then people know how violent we are that they believe in mass genocide of us niggers
like wtf mang, why does my race have literally 0 iq

it's over forever for niggers, mang

. . . when a member of your race commits a crime, and people of the same assailant's ethnicity in the youtube comments section say something along the lines of "We don't claim him as our own"

I know I'm a self-loathing bastard, but even I think saying something like this is too far. There are virtually zero cumskin, niggers, or spics that ever need to make apologies on behalf of their race for something one member of their race did. But this goes to show you how pathetic it is to be asian or curry. WE OUTNUMBER YOU OTHER RACES, YET WE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE RARE TIMES A MEMBER OF OUR RACE COMMITS A CRIME. This is fucking gay and makes no sense. All it does is prove that it's inherently shameful to be indian or curry, so us committing crime, just heaps on even more shame brought on simply being born as a member of these races. The positive aspects of our races are so invisible only the bad things one of us does is what the popular races remember.

Are you indian bro ???? Didnt know that
And btw every race does it .
I remember watching a video of school shooting and whites in the comments were virtue signalling

Are you indian bro ???? Didnt know that
And btw every race does it .
I remember watching a video of school shooting and whites in the comments were virtue signalling
i am rice

cucks from every race do it

Is that the schizo from Fargo in your avi

Every time I pass a white person on the street I instinctively make a bow and apologize for being deathnic.

agreed. fucking cuckold boba bubble tea fuckers ruining our reputation further and making us be more pussy than we already are.

Curries do this the most. Honestly you couldn't pay me enough to apologise for something I didn't do. This is a very high IQ and astute observation on you part though.

I know I'm a self-loathing bastard, but even I think saying something like this is too far. There are virtually zero cumskin, niggers, or spics that ever need to make apologies on behalf of their race for something one member of their race did

Re: syria's going to be invaded by saudi arabia
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183532174Saturday, February 13, 2016 3:22 PM CST
Yes. This is due to a much greater systematic plot by the "Western Alliance" to gain access to crude oil. I-SIL is merely a "puppet" thread designated to give those seeking control a "valid" reason to invade the territory.
Re: Anyone else here white but identify as asian?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183536415Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:23 PM CST
Yes, plenty of individuals do. It is entirely comparable to an individual who suffers from Gender Dysphoria.
Re: I wish I was hispanic or black
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183536667Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:27 PM CST
You have a very horrid desire. Only an individual with severe psychological-illness would desire to become African American.

0069-016.png

0069-017.png

0069-021.png

0069-022.png

0069-033.png

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts. The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: a girl slapped me
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184702194Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:33 PM CST
"women these days, so much power" This is the result of leftism, which empowers feminism and misandry. The individual spamming "CUCK" is an example of this.

I wish rices (the very few based rices) create a BLM style organization so we can celebrate when shit is done against oppressors

my race is doing stupid shit all the time and everyone is putting the irhabi stereotype on us. but i don't think a lot of us go to apologise or maybe they do. tbh i don't care. people will commit ilegal shit all the time. as long as it's not me i am ok with it