Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You know your incel if FHOs won't even accept your Friend Requests

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember I would send friend requests to girls I had crushes on, and they would never accept them, or decline them. SMH. Doesn't even want to be associated with an ugly black beast

Damn that is brutal but it is true females do not even want to be platonically associated with ugly males.

Damn that is brutal but it is true females do not even want to be platonically associated with ugly males.
They don't even want our names to be written next to one another LMAO

some of them actually blocked me too
It sucks when they don't block you, you keep checking their account and notice that their friend/follower number is steadily increasing, while your request still hasn't been accepted.

that's why i never made a "real" account on social media. never put my picture anywhere lol.

that's why i never made a "real" account on social media. never put my picture anywhere lol.
Once I get a real adult job, my facebook is going kaput. Just want to wagecuck until my death

Once I get a real adult job, my facebook is going kaput. Just want to wagecuck until my death

isn't having social media a requirement for like most jobs now?

isn't having social media a requirement for like most jobs now?
Not sure. Probably a requirement to not be a social outcast in the office,

Still got linkedin, which is specifically for networking.

Social media means nothing